Rank your top SGs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    Some of your posts are vomit inducing to read.
    As are some of yours

Joey wrote: View Post
    I guess you weren't here for Andrea or Rudy or Tank/No Tank... There's always one seriously divisive theme going around the Forum. Its required I think.
    If everyone agreed there would be nothing to talk about.

Also arguing and differing on opinions is a great way to learn and hopefully by the end of the conversation you learned a few things and are a bit wiser from it.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
      Speaking of Wesley Matthews.

His progression is exactly what I'd like to see from Ross. Would be ecstatic if Terrence could reach his level of play.
      I think every player in the NBA should strive to be like Wesley Matthews. He's a breed of player that's gone extinct in today's NBA. Not too talented, but worked his socks off in other areas to get to the NBA. Came from poor beginnings with his mom working three jobs. First thing he did when he got into the NBA is buy her a home and told her not to work anymore. Not too flashy. Doesn't goof around on the court. Very humble and soft-spoken.

You know that saying, "opposing player you love to hate, but loved to have on your team?"Well... you can't hate him even if he's your opposition and you'd definitely love to have him on your team. I think Terrence is well on his way towards that path. I hope that Terrence has more than just Matthew's spot up shooting game next season and develops an inside-outside game.
      Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

My hope for everyone here remains.

The hope that we can cross the gaping chasm that is a Demar Derozan thread (which all threads eventually deteriorate to) and live together in peace.
        I don't know why DD is such a divisive player among Raptor fans. It's like they want him to be a complete player... the truth is that no player is ever complete. Not even Durant or James. Even Jordan had flaws. It's not like Steve Nash won MVPs on his defence. While I think it's perfectly reasonable for fans to expect more from their players, they have to accept them for who they are by the time they've reached their 5th or 6th year. Don't expect Derozan to have all-world defense or to shoot 3's like Steve Kerr. Don't expect Dwight Howard to start posting up like Hakeem. Don't expect Westbrook to stop taking ridiculous, low% shots. Too late for that.

I harbour no ill feelings towards opponents of my opinions. They have just have different opinions. I just have problems with people who based their opinions off incorrect, invalid statistics that have no relevance to their arguments. If the Raptors feel that Demar has plateaud and they need a change of direction, then trade him. The truth though is that Demar represents the kind of player that's hard to find. He loves Toronto, wants to play in it and has raised his family here. A typical NBA player would have sending subliminal messages through the media for a trade to New York, Boston or LA if he were in Demar's situation. Not DD. That kind of intangible is more rare and valuable than the cost of his defensive deficits. I've seen players like Kenny Anderson and Mourning cold-shoulder Toronto... I don't want to see that ever again. Even saying their names gets me riled up.
        Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

My hope for everyone here remains.

The hope that we can cross the gaping chasm that is a Demar Derozan thread (which all threads eventually deteriorate to) and live together in peace.
          Smitchwin's Law: "As an online Raptors discussion grows longer, the probability of it turning into a discussion about Demar Derozan approaches 1."

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            I do highly value defense, but it isn't the biggest reason I want him gone.

The real, honest truth why I want him gone:

He is vomit inducing to watch. He just has an extremely UGLY game and I don't enjoy watching the Raptors when he has the ball in his hands.
            Then close your eyes when he is playing. You have zero argument other than just not liking DeMar.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              I do highly value defense, but it isn't the biggest reason I want him gone.

The real, honest truth why I want him gone:

He is vomit inducing to watch. He just has an extremely UGLY game and I don't enjoy watching the Raptors when he has the ball in his hands.
              The truth comes out! You should probably get that checked out since Demar's likely going to be here for a while....there must be some type of medication for your condition.

Comment

• Maybe try Gravol?

Comment

• I like Tylenol
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                  X