X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Workouts - Pre Draft

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...SKIflv-3286353

JORDAN BACHYNSKI
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...ISflv-3286300/

TYLER ENNIS
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I feel that Jordan Bachynski is really well spoken. He looks like a smart and positive player and I think he would be a great addition to our team

Comment

Bachynski was spewing a whole lot of nonsense in that interview. Well-spoken my ass.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
          Bachynski was spewing a whole lot of nonsense in that interview. Well-spoken my ass.
          I think you need to back that statement up, what was nonsense?
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

If Andrea Bargnani and Aaron Gray had a baby together, Jordan Bachynski would be the end result lol
            Last edited by Blacklash2k4; Thu May 29, 2014, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Man the kid looked like he's on two hours sleep. Spoke a bit too much, but I like the honesty in his answers. Hope he gets drafted in the 2nd round.
              Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

kopite91 wrote: View Post
                Man the kid looked like he's on two hours sleep. Spoke a bit too much, but I like the honesty in his answers. Hope he gets drafted in the 2nd round.
                He's expect to be drafted very late in the 2nd round or not at all, so we could possibly draft him with our 59th pick.

Comment

kopite91 wrote: View Post
                  Do a google image search of him, in almost every picture he's got these big red patches around his eyes that make him look like he's totally wiped.

Comment

Working...
                  X