Indy needs to let Stevenson walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy needs to let Stevenson walk

Yes Lance is young, and yes he is very talented. But he's not worth trying to bring back. Larry Bird told him to cut out the funny business, but in the very next game he back at it. He's got too much JR Smith, Ron Artest in him.

I want to be on record that if the Pacers resign him, we'll look back on it in hindsight as a very, very, bad idea.

Anyone out there disagree?
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

I agree. He's very talented kid, but "Lance just being Lance" shit is enough to destroy great chemistry & locker room.

Comment

Lance is fine, its Hibbert that they need to drop. Lance was probably one of their more consistent performers this play offs and he is still wickedly young
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Keep George and Stephenson. Bird could start over with just those two. West is great I know, but the mileage is starting to show. Lance is a talent. Craziness aside, don't let talent walk.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
          Lance is fine, its Hibbert that they need to drop. Lance was probably one of their more consistent performers this play offs and he is still wickedly young
          I agree that Hibbert needs to go before Lance does. Antics aside, at least Lance looks like he cares when he's out on the floor.

Moving that contract will be so, so tough though.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            I agree that Hibbert needs to go before Lance does. Antics aside, at least Lance looks like he cares when he's out on the floor.

Moving that contract will be so, so tough though.

Sounds like Hibbert himself wants out of Indiana..

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
              Keep George and Stephenson. Bird could start over with just those two. West is great I know, but the mileage is starting to show. Lance is a talent. Craziness aside, don't let talent walk.
              Mileage is starting to show? The Pacers won't even be in the Eastern Conference Finals if it wasn't for David West. If it wasn't for West in Game 6 against Atlanta late in the game, they would have gotten eliminated long ago...

Comment

meh, media is shit. LS is fine, nothing he did against Miami bothered me. the media makes a big deal out of EVERYthing and sheep lap it up like mothers milk. What he do...say lebron was being weak....... big whoop...blow in his ear.... OMG who cares.

I'd take the guy if it made sense. people wanna talk shit about guys who play a big part in a team being #1 or #2 in the EC.......while cheering for an also ran team.

Awesome.

Comment

If Im Indy, I get rid of Hibbert, keep LS and PG, find myself a better point guard, and trade for a tall C.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

LS needs to stay he actually plays hard and tries on every possession

Hibbert needs to leave that team he is bad and inconsistent
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                    X