Demar vs. Bledsoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar vs. Bledsoe

Remember last offseason when it was reported that Masai was trading Bledsoe for kid dynamite straight up. If you could go back to that day, would you take the trade now that the season is finished.

I just want to see where the demar haters and lovers fall on this spectrum. Let the games begin
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Well, Bledsoe will get the max, and I would not like to pay him that, so I'll take DD.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Bledsoe is the better player definitely, but I don't think he's so much better that I'd prefer Bledsoe on the max to DeMar at 9.5M.

Comment

we were going to trade DD for Bledsoe?
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
          Bledsoe is the better player definitely, but I don't think he's so much better that I'd prefer Bledsoe on the max to DeMar at 9.5M.
          Bledsoe does some things better than DeMar, but I would not say he is definitely better. Durability issues and turnovers are a concern, also can he duplicate this years stats now that teams will have better scouting reports?
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

DD is a head and Shoulder above E.B. There is no comparison here.

Comment

I hope one day DD proves all of us wrong for doubting him

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                I hope one day DD proves all of us wrong for doubting him

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                He already has !!! Did you see the games this season and the play offs ... Here we have bunch of haters and Happy Boy who can help but hate on the best player in this team.

DD has nothing to prove to anyone.

Comment

Demar Derozan:

2017 All-NBA first team and All-Defensive second team, book it
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

both great players...but DD just for the value contract BC signed him too...an All-Star locked in at $9.5 for the next 3 years is a steal...Bledsoe is gonna run $12mil+ and hasn't proven anything on the level of DD so far.

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                      Bledsoe does some things better than DeMar, but I would not say he is definitely better. Durability issues and turnovers are a concern, also can he duplicate this years stats now that teams will have better scouting reports?
                      Yeah that's a fair point. I was pretty much just talking about impact on the floor. But the fact that Bledsoe has trouble staying healthy is a concern. Also like you said he is a turnover machine (actually DeMar is a better passer than him...).

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post
                        both great players...but DD just for the value contract BC signed him too...an All-Star locked in at $9.5 for the next 3 years is a steal...Bledsoe is gonna run $12mil+ and hasn't proven anything on the level of DD so far.
                        2 years.

Year 3 is a player option.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          2 years.

Year 3 is a player option.
                          Yeah, and due to the same rules that applied to Lowry this year, the opportunity to extend DD just won't be there, as he'll want more than a 10M per year extension. So if he is still around come the end of 2015-16, we're gambling the same way we are this summer with Lowry. Difference being that I expect a whole lot of teams to clear cap room to make a run at Durant, and DD could be one of those fall back options that gets dramatically overpaid (see: Boozer, 2010).
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Demar. He developed into one of the best shooting guards in the league. This season, I have him at # 2 behind James Harden and ahead of Wade. Plus Colangelo locked him for a pretty reasonable contract. And he wants to win here.

Bledsoe is like a taller version of Nate Robinson or a poor-man's Steve Francis. He already has injuries, so I'm not really high on him. I'd take Dragic over him.

Comment

Straight up talent for talent I would go with Bledsoe, but considering factors like what Bledsoe is going to get paid, and us already having a good shot at Lowry and I think you gotta go with DeRozan.

Comment

Working...
                              X