• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landry Sets a Raptors First... You Can't Make This $#!@ Up

Discuss.

I refuse.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

On the next episode of Open Gym...
      OG is our king

Comment

Come on, him and Drake need to collaborate. Landry Fields has found his calling.

Comment

Landry is cashing those cheques and laughing in his way to the bank. Work on your shots Jack Ass.

Comment

This is my jam!

Ps, 1:15, HAHAHA
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Landry Fields is a clownicus. Instead of making an ass of himself he should focus on becoming a half decent ball player again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                Landry Fields is a clownicus. Instead of making an ass of himself he should focus on becoming a half decent ball player again.

Or maybe he should do what makes him happy?

Comment

Rich kid with way too much free time.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                    Or maybe he should do what makes him happy?
                    I'm sayin it would be nice to see dude putting in some work during the off season like DeRo, TRoss etc. to improve his waay overpaid game. To each their own tho.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                      I'm sayin it would be nice to see dude putting in some work during the off season like DeRo, TRoss etc. to improve his waay overpaid game. To each their own tho.

These comments just annoy me, you can't practice basketball 24/7. T-Ross likes playing Xbox, are you going to tell him to go and practice instead? Amir, stop giving out free CDs to Toronto citizens and go practice! I'm sure Fields puts in plenty of practice time but they do have lives outside of basketball you know.

Comment

Love Fields.

Dude is awesome.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          These comments just annoy me, you can't practice basketball 24/7. T-Ross likes playing Xbox, are you going to tell him to go and practice instead? Amir, stop giving out free CDs to Toronto citizens and go practice! I'm sure Fields puts in plenty of practice time but they do have lives outside of basketball you know.
                          This. Some people need to stop thinking NBA players are slaves (hate to use that term, but it's really the most accurate to describe the perception some fans have).

Say you have a job as a computer programmer. When you go home from work, does anyone start harrasing you to practice your coding in your free time instead of spending time with family and/or doing other things you enjoy?

Comment

Sebastion Bach as Freddie MErcury...awesome

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              Point taken. Tho I haven't seen any indication of him practicing in the media. But like I said to each their own.

Comment

Working...
                              X