Damjan Rudez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damjan Rudez

The shooting ability of European forward Damjan Rudez has generated an interest in him as a lower-cost, free-agent possibility, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Rudez, 27, has been working out for the Cleveland Cavaliers this week. Several front offices, including Indiana, Toronto and Utah, are taking close looks at him, sources said.

Rudez plays the coveted stretch-four man spot on the floor.

Rudez's production for CAI Zaragoza of the Spanish ACB has helped develop a growing level of value for him in the NBA. He shot 44 percent on 3-pointers in the ACB season, and 52 percent (28-for-54) in the 16-game Euro Cup.

A native of Croatia, Rudez went undrafted in the 2008 NBA draft, which makes him eligible to sign a free-agent deal.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...04908-nba.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Is he better than Novak, who has NBA experience? Trust in Masai.

Comment

Bargnani clone do not want

Comment

Well there's a lot of footage on him. Nothing on the defensive side of the ball. I wonder if he's a stretch 4 or a tall 3?

Here's a link to his youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCndfwmIl129J8FJOcG8OSkQ

Comment

TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
          Bargnani clone do not want
          I would take that at like 2-5 mill a year.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Idk man he went undrafted and is alrdy 27

Comment

TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
              Idk man he went undrafted and is alrdy 27
              Exactly, if we sign him, it's a minimum, nothing more.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Really?? Way too much. Never heard of this guy until today.

Comment

you would give upto $5/mil a year to an undrafted 1 dementinal project rookie that at 27 has likely hit his ceiling and has proven absolutely nothing in the league....lowry must be a $30mil/yr man to you

Comment

remember how badly Teletovic killed us? by all means, take a look at him MU.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post
                      you would give upto $5/mil a year to an undrafted 1 dementinal project rookie that at 27 has likely hit his ceiling and has proven absolutely nothing in the league....lowry must be a $30mil/yr man to you
                      The guy said he was a Bargnani clone. If that's what he was actually capable of that yeah I don't think 5 mill a year for Bargnani is too much. The problem with Barny is that we were paying him double that

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

The guy said he was a Bargnani clone. If that's what he was actually capable of that yeah I don't think 5 mill a year for Bargnani is too much. The problem with Barny is that we were paying him double that

No no no.

You do not give this guy 5M. If that's what it takes to get him then we don't want him.

Overpaying role players is exactly how your cap situation gets messed up.

Comment

Don't know anything about this dude. If MU or Weltman like him than sure, but I'm personally not a big fan of front court players that can't rebound.

Comment

I disagree....I think 5 million a year for Bargnani is too much. Do we really want to go down that road again?? Ugh....a PF that grabs 3 rebounds per 36.....please no.

Comment

No, the problem with Bargnani is that he sucks at basketball. There is no price tag that makes him worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X