We already have the perfect SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooklyn Baller wrote: View Post
    Yeah, shut him down, which is why we won the series and Johnson was one of the biggest reasons why.
    When he guarded joe penis, penis didn't score and I recall him getting a few turnovers in the limited minuets he played. So take that to your 170 million dollar pile of hot garbage. And say hey to the empty Barclays centre for me, just like during the playoffs, your stadium was empty until like the 4th hahahahaha
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      When he guarded joe penis, penis didn't score and I recall him getting a few turnovers in the limited minuets he played. So take that to your 170 million dollar pile of hot garbage. And say hey to the empty Barclays centre for me, just like during the playoffs, your stadium was empty until like the 4th hahahahaha
      Keep being mad bro

Comment

Keep being mad bro
        Why should any of us be mad? We're actually going somewhere as a team. You? Well... you paid $200M for the smallest "championship window" (if you can even call it that) in history. And your fan base is shit. Bunch of hipster losers.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Why should any of us be mad? We're actually going somewhere as a team. You? Well... you paid $200M for the smallest "championship window" (if you can even call it that) in history. And your fan base is shit. Bunch of hipster losers.
          Going to be hilarious watching draft after draft play out as Williams makes max money declining year and Lopez suffering from Ming-itis:

2014 first round draft pick to Boston
          Brooklyn's 2014 1st round pick to Boston [Boston-Brooklyn, 7/12/2013]

2014 second round draft pick to Philadelphia
          Brooklyn's 2014 2nd round pick to Philadelphia (via Boston to Dallas) [Boston-Brooklyn, 6/23/2011 and then Boston-Dallas, 6/27/2013 and then Dallas-Philadelphia, 6/27/2013]

2015 first round draft pick to Atlanta
          Atlanta has the right to swap its 2015 1st round pick for Brooklyn's 2015 1st round pick [Atlanta-Brooklyn, 7/11/2012]

2015 second round draft pick to Atlanta
          Brooklyn's 2015 2nd round pick to Atlanta (via Utah) [Brooklyn-Utah, 12/22/2011 and then Atlanta-Utah, 6/27/2013]

2016 first round draft pick to Boston
          Brooklyn's 2016 1st round pick to Boston [Boston-Brooklyn, 7/12/2013]

2016 second round draft pick to L.A. Clippers
          L.A. Clippers have the right to swap their 2016 2nd round pick protected for selections 56-60 for Brooklyn's 2016 2nd round pick (if the L.A. Clippers’ pick falls within its protected range, then the L.A. Clippers’ swap right and Brooklyn’s obligation to the L.A. Clippers will be extinguished) [Brooklyn-L.A. Clippers, 7/11/2012]; L.A. Clippers may convey their 2016 2nd round pick and the above swap right to Milwaukee (see L.A. Clippers Debits)

2017 first round draft pick to Boston
          Boston has the right to swap its 2017 1st round pick for Brooklyn's 2017 1st round pick; if Boston exercises this swap right, then Boston will convey its 2017 2nd round pick to Brooklyn protected for selections 31-45 (if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Boston's obligation to Brooklyn will be extinguished) [Boston-Brooklyn, 7/12/2013]

2017 second round draft pick to Atlanta
          Brooklyn's 2017 2nd round pick to Atlanta [Atlanta-Brooklyn, 7/11/2012]

2018 first round draft pick to Boston
          Brooklyn's 2018 1st round pick to Boston [Boston-Brooklyn, 7/12/2013]

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Going to be hilarious watching draft after draft play out as Williams makes max money declining year and Lopez suffering from Ming-itis:
            The upcoming years drafts status of the Nets is puzzling. How come they were able to trade their 1st in consecutive years? Thought this was against the rules (the save the franchise from it's management rule).

EDit: Oh nevermind...they used the "swap"!
            Last edited by Bendit; Mon Jun 16, 2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              The upcoming years drafts status of the Nets is puzzling. How come they were able to trade their 1st in consecutive years? Thought this was against the rules (the save the franchise from it's management rule).
              Because they aren't actually trading away the picks in consecutive years. The 2015 and 2017 picks are swaps, therefore they'll still have picks in those years, just they'll be the worst of 2 possibilities.

What's even more alarming is that I don't know if any of those picks from Brooklyn are protected. I don't think so. It's not outlandish to think Brooklyn could fall apart badly in the next few years and that Boston may get one or several high lottery picks.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Because they aren't actually trading away the picks in consecutive years. The 2015 and 2017 picks are swaps, therefore they'll still have picks in those years, just they'll be the worst of 2 possibilities.

What's even more alarming is that I don't know if any of those picks from Brooklyn are protected. I don't think so. It's not outlandish to think Brooklyn could fall apart badly in the next few years and that Boston may get one or several high lottery picks.

They are not.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  They are not.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
                  Oh god, they could get the number one pick and have to give it away!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                    Oh god, they could get the number one pick and have to give it away!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    If they fall apart really badly as soon as next year, stay bad, and the stars align just right, they could end up having to give away 4 straight number one picks.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      If they fall apart really badly as soon as next year, stay bad, and the stars align just right, they could end up having to give away 4 straight number one picks.
                      Suddenly Cleveland's management team seems slightly more capable.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        Suddenly Cleveland's management team seems slightly more capable.
                        Just slightly
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Are you guys really debating how a SF who can't shoot, and has barely played is an answer to your problems?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                          Frequently the presumption on this forum is that if you can post, you can read and you are expected to have read the previous posts before you leave one of your own.

So let me summarize for you as you seem confused.
                          1. Fields has been injured.
                          2. Before his injury Fields was able to show a complete skill set, both offensively and defensively.
                          3. Even after his injury his defense was very good and the Raptors, in the previous seasons, have used him against the other teams highest scorers, even to the point of putting him, quite successfully, on LeBron, Pierce and Mr. Penis.
                          4. Dan has dug deep and pulled up numbers to show that, even with a broken shot, Fields makes his team mates better when he is on the floor.
                          5. The OP suggested that Fields injury issues may be behind him, in which case the Raps get back the Fields they initially signed i.e. the one who had at the very least the ability of Rookie Fields, with the added experience of several years in the NBA.

Now you can easily see why anyone would seriously suggest that Fields is an answer at SF.

You do realize that Casey played John Salmons 20+ minutes a game...and the Raptors had their best season ever...and that Fields was better than Salmons even playing with no shot?

Hope this helps.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                            Frequently the presumption on this forum is that if you can post, you can read and you are expected to have read the previous posts before you leave one of your own.

So let me summarize for you as you seem confused.
                            1. Fields has been injured.
                            2. Before his injury Fields was able to show a complete skill set, both offensively and defensively.
                            3. Even after his injury his defense was very good and the Raptors, in the previous seasons, have used him against the other teams highest scorers, even to the point of putting him, quite successfully, on LeBron, Pierce and Mr. Penis.
                            4. Dan has dug deep and pulled up numbers to show that, even with a broken shot, Fields makes his team mates better when he is on the floor.
                            5. The OP suggested that Fields injury issues may be behind him, in which case the Raps get back the Fields they initially signed i.e. the one who had at the very least the ability of Rookie Fields, with the added experience of several years in the NBA.

Now you can easily see why anyone would seriously suggest that Fields is an answer at SF.

You do realize that Casey played John Salmons 20+ minutes a game...and the Raptors had their best season ever...and that Fields was better than Salmons even playing with no shot?

Hope this helps.
                            The more you know!
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Keep being mad bro
                              So are we keeping this guy around just to diss him and his shitty team?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                So are we keeping this guy around just to diss him and his shitty team?
                                yup
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X