I'm not too sold on Bosh.
Toronto Bosh was savage and I'd take him back in a heartbeat, even though he alienated his teammates at the time.
Miami Bosh I would have to think about.
Even as a #3 option, for a max player, there were games in the playoffs where he put up mediocre outings. Game 7 2013 0 points. Game 7 2014 only 13 points on 6-14 shooting?
This is unacceptable for a max level player.
He's had lights out games with 25, 30, and makes the defense pay for leaving him open but he doesn't come up in big moments.
I'd be interested in seeing Bosh @ PF since he's masquerading as an undersized center in Miami.
But ask yourself this:
- is he really a max player with his inconsistent play?
- does he make us a championship contender?
- will it destroy chemistry in the locker room? will players want to trust someone who left the team for greener pastures?
- does he help the development of our young players (especially JV)?
- does he expect the offense to be catered to him when we becomes our max player?
I'd say that Bosh makes us a 2nd round team if Bosh can perform well, but the difference between 2Pat & Amir Johnson vs. Bosh is not that big and I would look for an upgrade at small forward, unless we get Kevin Love.