vasquez or patterson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vasquez or patterson?

If you had to choose between them to be back?

I really like 2Pat but Vasquez was so big in the playoffs. I guess it depends on who we draft

Comment

Vasquez is a streaky shooter, but is a great backup PG and can bring good offense to the table almost every night.
      The only problem is, he's horrible on defense.
      Point guards are plenty.

Patterson is something harder to find.
      A stretch four that can rebound, and can bang down low and get buckets.
      He fits this team perfectly and if we were forced to keep one, I would take a downgrade at backup PG but keep Patterson.

Comment

Greasy for sure...2Pat was a great contributor but Tyler/Amir or an upgrade at PF is easier to replace him than Vasquez as a combo guard that is a starter calibre PG and future 6th man candidate. General Grevious stays if I had to chose

Comment

Vasquez is the one that should be preferred. If he's going to play back up, he'd arguably be the best best back up in the League and if Lowry doesn't re-sign, he can handle starting duties ably. I think he should be brought back because he's a PG who has developed good chemistry with the team which is more important than PP's skills which can be replaced.
          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

2Pat. GV's not gonna be happy playing second fiddle for very long. Dude wants to start and be a star. 2Pat seems happier with being a role player.

Comment

Greasy Gravy Big Balls Vasquez!!!!
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

The Patman
                #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Patterson for sure. Point guard is by far the deepest position in the league. Hell we have three more on our roster right now. Plus I'm not 100% sure Vasquez will accept being a backup. Rather draft Ennis if he's there and groom him under Lowry.

I was very iffy on Patterson but he totally proved me wrong and I'd love to have him back on the squad at a reasonable price.

Comment

Working...
                  X