LeBron to the Toronto Raptors???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooklyn Baller wrote: View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you think you're gonna get LeBron?

LOOOOOOL stay classy guys.

#NetsWinAtlantic2014
    Nets win Atlantic? AHAHAHAHAH WITH WHAT TEAM? Pierce is leaving, Lowry is making DWill get surgery on his ankles, and even with Lopez you guys weren't .500, come on now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys are relying on a point guard who was great in a contract year, and why would he come back? No free agents ever stay in Toronto.

Comment

It's not as far fetch as you guys seem to think. He has stated to love TO in the past. He was one of the reasons Defoe signed with TFC. And him and Drake are buddies. So why not TO? If we give him the cash, I don't see why not.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

You guys are relying on a point guard who was great in a contract year, and why would he come back? No free agents ever stay in Toronto.
          You guys are relying on a point guard with a max salary for the next few years, and who is having surgery on his ankles.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

The troll is strong in this one.

Comment

I don't troll, I speak the truth.

Comment

I don't troll, I speak the truth.
                Disagree.

But regardless, quit being a thread flamer and actually contribute to the conversation, or I'll see to it personally that you are sent back to Brooooooklyn. Losers.

Comment

How it would most likely have to work, moneywise:

1. Existing team salary after we drop Salmons and Hansbrough: approximately $41 million
                  2. Trade Novak to get rid of his salary to drop us to $38 million
                  3. Renounce 2Pat's Bird rights to go to $35 million
                  4. Sign-and-trade Chuck Hayes (drops us to $29 million) and 1-2 of our draft picks this year/future picks to Miami for LeBron at $23 million, bringing us to $52 million, which gets us just under the cap with Lowry/Vasquez' cap holds
                  5. Re-sign Lowry at $9 million, getting the "LeBron discount"
                  6. Re-sign Greivis at $3 million
                  7. Sign remaining rooks, MLE free agent, and vet minimums as necessary

It's certainly do-able.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    It's not as far fetch as you guys seem to think. He has stated to love TO in the past. He was one of the reasons Defoe signed with TFC. And him and Drake are buddies. So why not TO? If we give him the cash, I don't see why not.
                    why not? about a billion more reasons than these ridiculous ones. im sure you could find a clip of lebron saying he loves pretty much any city hes played in. defoe? not sure what his finger wagging on the court WHILE BEATING THE RAPTORS has anything to do with LBJ wanting to come here. drake is buddies with basically everyone taller than himself because he can photobomb them without anyone noticing. lebron is not going to come for the cash, especially when hes going to get taxed way more up here.

i understand entertaining these delusions of grandeur during the offseason can get carried away since nothing else is going on, but come on...

Comment

We're not getting LeBron, just stop.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                        We're not getting LeBron, just stop.
                        Stop telling people to stop.

You just stop.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          it's not as far fetched as it seems

good young team, entire COUNTRY to love and adore him, MU and Leweike

i have no idea how it'd work contracts wise
                          This is why i dont understand why the elite players dont even want to consider the Raptors.

Ceez is right. If you sign here and make this team a contender, you dont just have a city, you have an entire country supporting you. You will be the first player to make a dynasty here. Imagine the endorsements and exposure you'll get.

Seems players nowadays just want the jewelry and not whats really behind it.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            Stop telling people to stop.

You just stop.
                            Notice how I wasn't talking to anyone specifically. I just think people should stop trying to push ideas that are borderline impossible. LeBron is not coming here.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                              Notice how I wasn't talking to anyone specifically. I just think people should stop trying to push ideas that are borderline impossible. LeBron is not coming here.
                              Thanks for being the lone voice of reason. Until your epiphany, to no one specifically, none of your fellow posters had any clue about the extreme improbability of such a roster move happening. Good thing you're here to keep us all informed.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                                Thanks for being the lone voice of reason. Until your epiphany, to no one specifically, none of your fellow posters had any clue about the extreme improbability of such a roster move happening. Good thing you're here to keep us all informed.
                                If the troll is strong in that one,

The sarcasm is strong in this one.

hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X