• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD doesn't believe the Kawhi hype

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...is_shared=true

KD sounds salty LMAO
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Lol, KD be mad.

Second thought, what would Durant be like with the Spurs system?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      Lol, KD be mad.

Second thought, what would Durant be like with the Spurs system?
      Spurs system doesn't include Durant-like players.

Comment

"Kawhi, you ain't the real MVP"
        OG is our king

Comment

Wiggins would be decent after a few years under coach Poppovich barking at him to be more aggressive.

Comment

man, thats cold KD
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Kawhi must have played good D on KD.

Stay classy Kevin....wait, you removed those tweets...good move.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                Kawhi must have played good D on KD.

Stay classy Kevin....wait, you removed those tweets...good move.
                Did you even read the tweets? KD was responding to some dude who claimed Kawhi > PG. That was the context, it has nothing to do with Kawhi as a player in general, KD simply believes he is not as good as PG. Which is not that controversial
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Durant is right. Bandwaggon culture. Kobe wins a championship, he's better than Jordan. Kawhi has great finals, he's better than Paul George. Well, at least he didn't say he's better than TMac or Pippen. And it's not the first time I see this either. I saw a poll on another forum a few days ago where like 40% people would choose Kawhi Leonard over Paul George. "U trippin bro" by Durant was spot on.
                  Last edited by BobLoblaw; Tue Jun 17, 2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

KD isn't wrong here
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

so Leonard wasnt the series MVP, now the MVP for the playoffs?

I thought he was pretty good.

Comment

I'd take Kawhi over Paul George any day, for the current Raps. And I would have done that before the playoffs started. No need for a playoff MVP for me to decide. Both are very similar players though, and I wonder how the Pacers would look if Kawhi was there and how the Spurs would look if George is there? Honestly, I think both teams would be a little worse.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                          I'd take Kawhi over Paul George any day, for the current Raps. And I would have done that before the playoffs started. No need for a playoff MVP for me to decide. Both are very similar players though, and I wonder how the Pacers would look if Kawhi was there and how the Spurs would look if George is there? Honestly, I think both teams would be a little worse.
                          No way man. PG on the Spurs would make them even better, PG's got length and a better offensive game then Leonard.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            No way man. PG on the Spurs would make them even better, PG's got length and a better offensive game then Leonard.
                            The Spurs make sure to build around quiet, humble and selfless guys who are fully committed to the game. George is none of that.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                              The Spurs make sure to build around quiet, humble and selfless guys who are fully committed to the game. George is none of that.
                              Pretty harsh and unfounded....

Comment

Working...
                              X