Report: Lowry re-signs @ 4yr/$48M w/ETO after 3rd year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    S@!t...D@!n..F@!k me...Wow,major pay cut..

Report: Bosh Agrees To New Deal Starting At $11M, While Wade Takes $12M

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/234071/Report-Bosh-Agrees-To-New-Deal-Starting-At-$11M-While-Wade-Takes-$12M

Clears cap for lowry if he want's 2 come 2 Maimi..
    His agent is denying the report, and since Bosh was watching the US lose to Belgium according to his Twitter account, I highly doubt he's agreed to such a deal.

Interesting note: apparently Bosh owns the most expensive house of all NBA players -- Bosh isn't taking a massive paycut for anyone. He's worth 4 years 14-17mill in the open market. He'd be insane to take any less that.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
      His agent is denying the report, and since Bosh was watching the US lose to Belgium according to his Twitter account, I highly doubt he's agreed to such a deal.

Interesting note: apparently Bosh owns the most expensive house of all NBA players -- Bosh isn't taking a massive paycut for anyone. He's worth 4 years 14-17mill in the open market. He'd be insane to take any less that.

Agreed.
      I'm appall at these players that would take these pay cuts,get ure money. U are basically giving owners free house money and with nba collective bargain about 2 opt out,why would they take less. I understand they want 2 win,but u play the game probably not more than 10 years max if ure good player and ure out of the league. U won't get that money back,kinda stupid if u think about it. I wish I was there agent,I would slap them silly and tell them are u crazy.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
        Loll that's funny cuz guess who else got 2 more votes than DD????

James Defensive Minded Harden

Raps
        I remember the person that voted said it was a mistake, stupid how you wouldn't double check your vote card for such a major thing...

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kyle-lo...210340373.html
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post

Yes.. Theres taking one for the team then theres just being stupid. Bosh taking 10 M (cap average) over 4 years is like working two years for free. Thats just unlikely to happen. Same for wade. Back end loading for money is just cashflow as the cap uses an average over the term of the contract.

David Aldridge: Agent Henry Thomas, on report clients Bosh & Wade will take $12M/per & $11M/per, respectively: "all the BS you are reading is just that." Twitter - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.c9OE5LBV.dpuf
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
              A) He's not an all-star and he's had 1 year of close to all-star numbers... in a contract year
              B) Don't you find it interesting that he came into this season in the best shape of his career, and a whole new attitude

Mike Conley, Jeff Teague are comparable players who are payed around 8-9M

Rondo and Parker ar 12-13M

9-10M is where Lowry should be

Would have whole heartedly agreed that this is where he fit looking at salary compares to that group. Wrote about it. Howver the market has changed and right now he looks to be able to get in the 12M range. Term to be determined. If the cap goes up this may look like a deal in a couple of years. If it stays where it is you will see a shift towards a few guys with a lot of money and the rest with not so much. Look for teams with a couple of stars and the rest will rookie wage scale types.
              - TGO

Comment

• Gortat just agreed to 5 years/60 mill with wiz. Now there's a bad deal.

Does this affect Lowry? Do the heat go after him harder?
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Gortat getting an extension in Washington. That takes him out of the running for Heat money. Ruh roh

Comment

• Free agent Pau Gasol had a phone conversation with Miami president Pat Riley today, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
                    - Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA ยท 9s

Sounds like Pat Reilly is in a small room with no window and a fan just calling anyone he can think of. THis smacks of desperation.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Free agent Pau Gasol had a phone conversation with Miami president Pat Riley today, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Sounds like Pat Reilly is in a small room with no window and a fan just calling anyone he can think of. THis smacks of desperation.
                      Don't underestimate Riley's ability to get his oily hands into a free agent's plans. Pat Riley with cap space is just as scary as the Lakers with cap space
                      @Boymusic66

Comment

• the offseason is for NOT paying attention to this shit.... who cares.

I swear, i dont give a shit who is on the team until th season starts.

if KL wants to go, let um go, who cares....its more cash to get a guy that wants to be here.

and rumours......ugh, fuck man, stop getting riled about every thing you read.

Comment

• This is stupid, Kyle Lowry will resign with the Raptors book it! I mean, it has to be done this way, the Raptors will have to lock down this contract before the Rockets or the Heat mull him over then it's gameover.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Free agent Pau Gasol had a phone conversation with Miami president Pat Riley today, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Yup, he knows that he needs to do SOMETHING to get Lebron to stay. Poor guy is clearly attending to options 'X' 'Y' and 'Z'
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Comment

• Matt Moore over at CBS sports is writing what we all have thinking and saying. That the super friends really aren't going to be playing for free.

This is just going to be as much fun to watch as a Rob Ford outing at a wine tour.

Lebron has put these guys in a very uncomfortable position. He wants it all. He wants the max for a short term 2 years and then leaves the other friends to have to sign longer term deals to just get what they are owed back. (4 year deals at 15 each). Lebron can also walk and leave them holding the bag. Lebrons a bag allright a douche bag. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys .

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...ported-paycuts
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X