Report: Lowry re-signs @ 4yr/$48M w/ETO after 3rd year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Patterson is a very niche guy. On a contending team he is invaluable at the 4. But on a tank team he's a guy you can't start and whose production drops the more minutes you give him since he needs to also rebound, defend etc.
    I just really think someone is going to overpay him and we won't be able to match. I love Patterson's game and he really fits our team well so I really don't want to see him go. I'm a lot more confident with resigning Vasquez than Patterson.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The same contract that Masai gave Ty Lawson in Denver
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I just really think someone is going to overpay him and we won't be able to match. I love Patterson's game and he really fits our team well so I really don't want to see him go. I'm a lot more confident with resigning Vasquez than Patterson.
        Here we go again
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Not sure if someone already posted these thoughts from Chisholm:

He goes on to explain that:

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Here we go again
              LOL sorry. I was wrong with Kyle so let me have faith Masai will get it done. Orlando seems to be throwing money like idiots so because they are one of the teams that are courting him I worry a bit. We just really need a stretch four on our team and he is one of the few that can actually defend as well so I really don't want to see him go.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                LOL okay guys I get it. I will stop

Comment

• Sorry guys, I'm a little late to the party but:

OG is our king

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    I'm with you. I've never been this excited to see a player actually play, not because I think he's gonna be amazing anytime soon, but because I really am intrigued. 8 more days until summer league!!!
                    I just want to see his ET-like wingspan and giant alien hands.

Comment

• Me right now
                      Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        No credit to Turbo Zone? Boooooooo!
                        I wish I could take my "like" back!
                        Just saw the image show up in my Facebook feed and thought it was great. I don't actually know what or who Turbo Zone is.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Decidied to get drunnnk in honor of Loooowry resifninf with us
                          Yeah aah booy

Also I can't waaait tioll summer league when our boy Bruno kills everything and somewhere Billy Simmons is crying unduuur his blnket
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bill Simmons is a homer, and an overpaid public mouthpiece. The only thing he is missing is a set of pom poms.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote:
                              No way we cannot be related at all!!!!

I'm fucking black and 6"6

Bill Simmons is some old white guy who's like 5'8
                              I googled he's 6'1 which is surprising, but i guess you look shorter hanging out with basketball people all the time

Comment

• Yes, height is a misnomer for quality in basketball, ask Spud Webb, Calvin Murphy, Stockton, Nate Archibald, a kid who is 6 foot 6 needs to stand on a pedestal to reach the caliber of these players, black or white, is irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X