No announcement yet.

Report: Lowry re-signs @ 4yr/$48M w/ETO after 3rd year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think a sign and trade would be a good idea. I'd then flip Johnson to somewhere, and offer sheet Bledsoe. Because let's face it, Bledsoe does fit our core's age, and would be in his prime when we are in our championship contender window. Maybe he's a slight downgrade on Lowry, but he does come with upside to be better than Lowry too, either way, I'd like him.

Comment

• Im sorta nervous circa the 5th year. Lowry could end up being that big ass contract we cant move during the prime of our best players, limiting our ability to go 'all-in' on a championship season
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
        Im sorta nervous circa the 5th year. Lowry could end up being that big ass contract we cant move during the prime of our best players, limiting our ability to go 'all-in' on a championship season
        Hopefully the 5th year is non-guaranteed.. even for like $5M that can work out for the Raps benefit.

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
          I think raptors are better off signing Lowry to 12.5M~14M deal for 4 years then, or even 5 years if necessary
          unless better S&T opportunities occur with other teams
          But man... long term contract with Lowry is scary
          I totally agree it is scary... look at his numbers before this year, his injury history and his history with coaches. Anyone can be on their best behaviour for a year to get a huge raise. I just don't know about those numbers... I really do think Lin on his final year of his contact and Parsons (would be a S&T) or Jones would be a fair deal. We still be a playoff team, gain more young assets and be fiscally responsible. OHHH BTW that trade is totally made up... they could be offering JUNK! But the two Terrences are good friends and could be fun to watch.

Comment

• Comment

• John Canzano: Kyle Lowry free agency will be committed by tomorrow. Source says Toronto is leader. Twitter @johncanzanobft - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/toro....ObFH3VBp.dpuf

Great News for K-Low!
              Last edited by Reyaz123; Tue Jul 1, 2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• UPGRENT Kyle Lowry NEWS UPDATE via Hoophype

He will be back
                Last edited by Reyaz123; Tue Jul 1, 2014, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Lowry s&t to the rockets was involving chandler parsons, but the raptors were not interested.

http://teamstre.am/1z5P716

Comment

• Oh lawd

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                      Lowry s&t to the rockets was involving chandler parsons, but the raptors were not interested.

Really? come on!

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                        Really? come on!
                        Exactly!!! Would've liked to see us get chandler parsons... GV would do the trick then...

Comment

Lowry s&t to the rockets was involving chandler parsons, but the raptors were not interested.

I would've liked that trade for sure.

Comment

Exactly!!! Would've liked to see us get chandler parsons... GV would do the trick then...
                            1) I'm calling bullshit on them offering Parsons
                            2) A Sign-and-Trade isn't like a trade, they need Lowry to agree to going to Houston first, so even if this is on the table it wouldn't be able to happen until Lowry picks between Rockets, Heat, Lakers and Us.

Comment

• I might have been okay with a Parsons/Lowry S&T. We'd have no PG but Parsons is a really good player.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                Really? come on!
                                Parsons is gonna get paid almost as much as Lowry, he's only ever been a third option, and doesn't play defense all that great. I'm not really that interested in that.

Could you imagine GV, DD and Parsons all getting blown by on the perimeter? No thank you.

Or, even worse, Lin, DD and Parsons on D, with Lin clogging our cap this year.

If we can't get Lowry, I'd rather spend the money on Haywood, at least he plays defense, and I think his offense is just as good as Parsons.
                                "Bruno?
                                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X