No announcement yet.

Report: Lowry re-signs @ 4yr/$48M w/ETO after 3rd year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like this lowry talk has readjusted to the morning. See y'all then. hopefully I can get some sleep
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Ya I'm too tired to stay up. Hopefully nothing crazy happens overnight.

Goodnight AND PRAY FOR LOWRY TO RESIGN

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Lin is owed 15 mil this season if I'm not mistaken. Much rather roll with Vasquez-Williams-De Colo if Lowry does leave.
        Oh SNAP you were right!! I was looking at 5M from past years!!!
        No wonder u thought that I was on drugs!!!

Comment

• Fuck Kevin Mchale!! stays in Larry Bird shadow his whole career and thinks he is all that! don't go into the shadow Lowry!! or you will end up in James Harden shadow forever!!!

alright enough internet for me today i'm going to bed.

Comment

• Comment

• Marc Stein reports Raps are considering using the 5th year. Competition's getting serious.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Marc Stein reports Raps are considering using the 5th year. Competition's getting serious.
                Yea idunno man. To me it's not looking good. I think he goes to Miami or Houston. Probably Miami though. Money doesn't seem to be the main motive for him. That's the vibe I'm getting. So if we don't throw some next level money at him that he just can't say no to, he probably won't stay.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It's sucks that not only is it a struggle for us to get good free agents to come here but it's also always a struggle for us to keep our good players when they become free agents. *sigh* Fingers crossed but I just have this bad feeling about the whole situation. I pray I'm wrong
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• The whole fucking world is after Kyle Lowry
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Meh, if he wants to go, fuck um, who needs um.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          Meh, if he wants to go, fuck um, who needs um.
                          I'm at that point now too. There is no point of stressing over it because at the end of the day he's going to do what he wants. Too many teams are after him at this point. And two of them (Houston and Miami) are a better situation for him than us in terms of winning.

Comment

• It's okay, guys. If he doesn't want to sign with us, screw him! Honestly, we are an amazing fan base We love our players and our team, and aren't like those fake Maimi fans.....think playoffs! Our team lost in game 7, in front of the home crowd - yet the received a standing ovation. Why? Because they deserved it, and we won't let one loss define their season.

We love Kyle. We want him back. Yes, we do! But, we aren't beggers either....we might not have done well after Carter or Bosh left, but hey, guess what we still heree!!

Anyways, Caboclo to the rescueeee #TrustMasai

Comment

• Toronto is the best situation for Lowry. He ca get better pay day here, gets to be a leader and help shape this team. Miami and Houston can't offer that.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                                Toronto is the best situation for Lowry. He ca get better pay day here, gets to be a leader and help shape this team. Miami and Houston can't offer that.
                                Exactly! If he leaves us he's not going to a better situation, nobody can offer Lowry what we can offer
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X