Report: Lowry re-signs @ 4yr/$48M w/ETO after 3rd year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Tha North wrote: View Post
    Agreed. Haven't seen anything on 2Pat and Vasquez and any interest from other teams at all.
    2Pat is a fair bit of interest, actually.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Well as mentioned above, Orlando is rumoured to be speaking to ppat and offering him a starter position.
      source?
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

Wonder if those Miami, LA and (especially) Houston fans (who were so sure they had Lowry all locked up) have switched to "we didn't want him anyways."
        No credit to Turbo Zone? Boooooooo!
        I wish I could take my "like" back!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Look oil at the salty Houston fans on Twitter. Suddenly Lowry is overrated because you can't get him haha. I guess I would be salty too if I had to watch James Harden play defense on a regular basis. Just watching him in the playoffs made my eyes hurt.

Funny part is Houston thinks they are gonna get Melo..lol,they will be shut out,only number 7 player they'll have is Jeremy Lin..lol

thead wrote: View Post
          source?

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com...oronto-raptors
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Well as mentioned above, Orlando is rumoured to be speaking to ppat and offering him a starter position.
            phiLLy wrote: View Post
            2Pat is a fair bit of interest, actually.
            I think I've just been too caught up with Lowry's status to pay attention to anything else haha.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Damn, reality is harsh. And no, I'm not hating on Lowry. I'm glad he's staying but still, just saying...
              It's the truth. We're so used to disappointment after disappointment after disappointment.

If Lowry left we'd be back into treadmill territory or tanking... now we can really try to build on our foundation.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                No credit to Turbo Zone? Boooooooo!
                I wish I could take my "like" back!
                Tell TZ to come here to ape on Just Is lol

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                  Funny part is Houston thinks they are gonna get Melo..lol,they will be shut out,only number 7 player they'll have is Jeremy Lin..lol

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com...oronto-raptors
                  If they are not happy with Lin how about another infamous No 7 -Bargnani?? Heck, he might even be available.
                  Lin for AB? Scary, it actually might make sense.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    not sure why but I get a big smile when I think of Kyle and Coboclo being together on the court. Should be fun to watch.
                    Hate to burst your bubble but Caboclo will pretty much only play garbage minutes this year, and Lowry shouldn't be in the game in garbage minutes. You might have to wait a year or two!

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      source?
                      David Baumann (@DavidBaumannCBS) tweeted at 10:50pm - 2 Jul 14:

Source: The @OrlandoMagic courting RFA Patrick Patterson as a potential starting PF. He's in ORL now. (https://twitter.com/DavidBaumannCBS/...29524034764800)

Comment

David Baumann (@DavidBaumannCBS) tweeted at 10:50pm - 2 Jul 14:

Source: The @OrlandoMagic courting RFA Patrick Patterson as a potential starting PF. He's in ORL now. (https://twitter.com/DavidBaumannCBS/...29524034764800)
                        Who courts RFA? He probably stopped to use the washroom and now he can't leave.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                          Hate to burst your bubble but Caboclo will pretty much only play garbage minutes this year, and Lowry shouldn't be in the game in garbage minutes. You might have to wait a year or two!
                          I know I'm thinking more like preseason and warm ups. open gym type stuff.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            I know I'm thinking more like preseason and warm ups. open gym type stuff.
                            I'm with you. I've never been this excited to see a player actually play, not because I think he's gonna be amazing anytime soon, but because I really am intrigued. 8 more days until summer league!!!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              LOL hey man it has been a while. I just think people obviously really want Kyle to stay and we all know how much we need him so they are just pulling at straws trying to find a reason to be optimistic. I really don't see him taking this long to make a decision being a good thing for the raps. I just feel if liking the city, liking the situation, liking his teammates and making a good friend in Demar, and us giving him the most money isn't enough to convince him by now what will? We really have nothing else going for us. To me it should be a no brainer. The fact that Houston's offer is enticing him so much when all they have over us is a warmer city and being more likely to compete for a championship that means money isn't the motive for him. This is all just my opinion but nothing has been able to make me see why people are so optimistic he's going to stay.
                              Thankfully he is staying. Toronto fans have been screwed so many times that the longer he took the more likely it looked like he was going to leave. Logically it makes sense for him to come back to Toronto but you never know.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                Who courts RFA? He probably stopped to use the washroom and now he can't leave.
                                Have you been to new Amway Arena? It is very nice facility for both fans and players.

Comment

Working...
                                X