Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Raptors Off season needs and solutions. My thoughts and your thoughts needed

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote 2KJ wrote: View Post
    Beasley is actually a decent player. He may be a headcase, but he's decent. I'm not sure why Spo left him rotting on the bench in the Finals and only used him in Gm 5 when they were down by 20+.

How about Thabo Sefalosha? He's a proven defender, he has the size that Ross doesn't have, can knock down a 3, has playoff experience w/ Chicago and OKC, was rarely used by OKC this season, no news about him being a headcase, and he's likely cheaper than Ariza or Deng.
    IT's not that he's a headcase, it's that he's an absolutely terrible offensive player. He has bad instincts, and doesn't shoot or finish very well. His 3 pt shot has only really been good 2 years...and other than that he's a bad-mediocre shooter. That's why he was taken out of OKC's starting lineup in the playoffs. You can't depend on him for anything on O, not even hitting wide open jumpers.

I don't really want him. I hope he's not the best we can find in free agency.

Ahead of him, I'd put Marvin Williams, and PJ Tucker....and Aminu as a one-sided player (at least he has size we need, Thabo has average size at the wing), or any rookie we draft that hopefully is able to contribute some minutes off the bench.

2. Like OldSkoolCool liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter Papa Burgundy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

PJ Tucker ... yes, 100% ... but I have a feeling he would give the Suns first shot at retaining him
    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

If Lowry, stays, we draft one of Payne, Anderson, Warren or McDaniels
    If Lowry opts out, we might have to pray that one of Payton, Ennis, or Napier is available at No20

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    If Lowry, stays, we draft one of Payne, Anderson, Warren or McDaniels
    If Lowry opts out, we might have to pray that one of Payton, Ennis, or Napier is available at No20
    If one of them (specifically Ennis and Payton) are available at 20, we're taking them regardless of Lowry (who, by the way, we won't know about until at least a week after the draft).

6. Like ceez liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information