Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1833

Thread: Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

well, the Lakers' Nick Young signing means that they will lead the league in SWAG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Sam17 wrote: View Post
    I think the heat could definitely still make the playoffs
    They need to get some hard work in over the next week.

Raptors Republic All-Star YoungGunRaptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Suns are about to finalize a S&T for Isaiah Thomas.

4 years, $27 million.

What are they going to do with Ennis?
    “You can sink and drown, or you can float, and we out here like Michael Phelps."
    Demar Derozan

Raptors Republic Rookie RepTdot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    Suns are about to finalize a S&T for Isaiah Thomas.

4 years, $27 million.

What are they going to do with Ennis?
    with Dragic, Bledsoe a RFA & now Ennis...they have got to be getting a trade in the works.....Masai pick up the phone right now about Ennis!

Raptors Republic Rookie RepTdot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

with Lebron signing in Cle & Isiah signing with Phx...2 raptors targets (Wiggins & Ennis) just hit the trade market before even signing a contract....not saying we're getting em but in the words of KG...anything is possibllleeee!!

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Late to the party, but I'm LOVING Houston's plan blowing up in Morey's face.

8. Like DanH, mcHAPPY, imanshumpert liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter Dr Hannibal Lecter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Some thug trying 2 b all f lebron..dude shut the F up,honestly..
    He brought u 2 rings and 4 finals since his been there,it's not his fault that D wade can't walk and Ru paul sucks b@!@s.
    Heat fans u never deserved him since he left Cleveland,ure worse fans in the associations,period.
    At least u got Ru Paul signed,be happy about that, I would love 2 c D wade leave Miami and go 2 Cleveland,how would u feel about that Heat fans,shut up...losers.

Anyway the reason I wanted 2 post is I Thomas going 2 Suns,wtf..don't they have enough pg guards.
    Did they really need Tyler Ennis..
    Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Fri Jul 11th, 2014 at 07:52 PM.
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KHD wrote: View Post
    Late to the party, but I'm LOVING Houston's plan blowing up in Morey's face.
    It's fucking hilarious cause Cuban and Bosh combined to screw him lol.

No Bosh, and now he has a big decision to make. Do you overpay to keep Parsons and keep your 1st round exit team intact with no viable way to improve? Or do you let Parsons walk and get even worse next year?

Plus their biggest scoring punch off the bench (Lin) is gone and they gave up a 1st for nothing. This is awesome.

Raptors Republic All-Star Primer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote imanshumpert wrote: View Post
    It's fucking hilarious cause Cuban and Bosh combined to screw him lol.

No Bosh, and now he has a big decision to make. Do you overpay to keep Parsons and keep your 1st round exit team intact with no viable way to improve? Or do you let Parsons walk and get even worse next year?

Plus their biggest scoring punch off the bench (Lin) is gone and they gave up a 1st for nothing. This is awesome.
    With all the money they're paying to Dwight and Harden they can't afford to get worse. Dwight's career is on a downslide now, they can't plan to contend with him 3 years down the road.
    I'm not sure if they have any cap space left after resigning Parsons, but if they do, there are still guys out there that would make them a better team. Also, maybe they throw their hat into the Kevin Love trade sweepstakes. They can surely beat the dog shit offers from Golden State and Cleveland.

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

When all said and done the Rockets maybe a worse team since the season ended and whose gm worked his butt the hardest trying to be the "smartest" one in the L. And what of Bosh...he really must not like Houston...this is the second time he has stiffed them (the first when he was holding hands with Morey when he left the Raptors). Wonder what Morey has cost the Rockets in asset value in all the moves. Houston is actually not a very nice city to hang out in...fairly sterile and humid as hell.

Raptors Republic All-Star Primer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    When all said and done the Rockets maybe a worse team since the season ended and whose gm worked his butt the hardest trying to be the "smartest" one in the L. And what of Bosh...he really must not like Houston...this is the second time he has stiffed them (the first when he was holding hands with Morey when he left the Raptors). Wonder what Morey has cost the Rockets in asset value in all the moves. Houston is actually not a very nice city to hang out in...fairly sterile and humid as hell.
    It was an incredibly easy decision for Bosh to stay in Miami once he got the max offer. He's got his 2 rings and now he's the man again with a credible partner in Wade (he never had a credible partner in Toronto).
    As someone who lives in Miami and has been to Houston, there is no competition. Miami blows it out of the fucking water.

I was a freshman at Georgia Tech at the same time Bosh was, and remember riding around on the bus with him. So I've always been a huge fan. I was ecstatic when the Raptors drafted him, and distraught after the way he left. Glad I can finally start rooting for him in earnest again. The Heat is his team now.

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Primer wrote: View Post
    It was an incredibly easy decision for Bosh to stay in Miami once he got the max offer. He's got his 2 rings and now he's the man again with a credible partner in Wade (he never had a credible partner in Toronto).
    As someone who lives in Miami and has been to Houston, there is no competition. Miami blows it out of the fucking water.

I was a freshman at Georgia Tech at the same time Bosh was, and remember riding around on the bus with him. So I've always been a huge fan. I was ecstatic when the Raptors drafted him, and distraught after the way he left. Glad I can finally start rooting for him in earnest again. The Heat is his team now.
    Still a bit weird. He would've given up that year....but a starting lineup with Howard, Bosh, Parsons and Harden has a chance to be a real contender for all 4 years he'd be there.

Not saying I don't understand his decision, but personally, if I were him, I'd go to Houston and play to win. Though he does have a stupidly expensive house even for an NBAer and maybe he really needs that extra year of max money to not go broke.

Raptors Republic Starter Raptor Jesus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You live in the states and are a Raptors fan? That's awesome.

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptors Republic Starter Raptor Jesus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this guy for real?

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

timberwuuuuvs?!???1

Raptors Republic All-Star Raptorsnz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope 20/10 Bosh comes back, I loved watching him score in Toronto in more ways than just spot up jumpshots like he got in Miami.

19. Like JawsGT liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I on the other hand have no personal experience with Bosh but have a fairly negative view of him as a "professional". Not about the fact he decided to leave Toronto but how he did it. My opinion of him as a basketball player is that he is a very good one but there is something about his personality that is elusive for me. imv, he is not the alpha leader type he portrays/ed himself to be and he is really opting for the money by staying in Miami or mesmerized by Riley and Wade ...again. Cant begrudge him...a difficult decision considering the guaranteed difference. Now, that he will be the proverbial "man" in Miami it will be interesting to see him prove me wrong on the basketball side of things.

ps..he does have personal qualities though that may make him an interesting person...he reads, interested in IT, travels and inetrested in languages and the arts. Ironically all areas of interest personally. So this is paradoxical.

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Jordan Hill is worth 9m/year? holy fuck. I feel much better now with the Vazquez deal.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Jordan Hill is worth 9m/year? holy fuck. I feel much better now with the Vazquez deal.
    The Lakers have decided to overpay the roster that got them one of the worst years in franchise history....Go Lakers

Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast

Thread Information