Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    The bulls without Carmelo are not threatening.
    Yes they are, 4th seed last season and that's without derrick rose

Comment

• also i have a really hard time feeling bad for the heat considering they just made the finals 4 years in a row (winning it all TWICE) and don't forget they have a TON of cap space (hello bledsoe, monroe) and will most likely be picking top 3 next year.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        also i have a really hard time feeling bad for the heat considering they just made the finals 4 years in a row (winning it all TWICE) and don't forget they have a TON of cap space (hello bledsoe, monroe) and will most likely be picking top 3 next year.
        I will never feel bad for the heat these guys like you said had the best player on the planet and he got them 2 rings
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
          The bulls without Carmelo are not threatening.
          They are with Derrick Rose, but then again they did lose Deng, but gained McDermott as well. Who knows

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
            Yes they are, 4th seed last season and that's without derrick rose

Have you seen their Depth Chart?

Its sad when DJ Augustin becomes one of your top players. They got by on D, but this year they will waive Boozer, have an older Dunleavy starting at SF. Joakim Noah is the only bright spot, and him + Derrick Rose is all they need to make it to the playoffs, but are not enough to make real noise in the conference.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Wiggins learning the value of returning home, first hand

Comment

• I see us as third or fourth as well. If we are fourth again I think we will have a better record this time. Indianna to me will still be a good team even without Lance, so it will be a fight between us and them for the third spot. But Bulls are definitely threatening even without Melo.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  if Love goes to CLE then the Cavs starting lineup is better than the heat starters.

Irving > Chalmers
                  Waiters > Wade (only playing every other game, health)
                  Lebron = Lebron
                  Love >>> Bosh
                  Varejao > anybody they put at center

Obviously CLE is not very deep but we'll see what happens. They could take less time to mesh than people think.
                  What?

Irving is not as good as people paint him
                  Waiters is incredibly immature
                  Lebron IS Lebron
                  Love has proven nothing in comparison to Bosh who's been an AllStar more times, and has 2 titles
                  Varejao is a walking injury in comparison to Wade -- Birdman gives the Heat WAY more simply by being healthy

I'm not saying the Cavs don't improve, but this is an immature team, with a spoiled young star, and other than Anderson, these guys do not play defense.

It's probably best that they don't trade for Love. Work on improving the locker room atmosphere. Up the value of guys like AB, AW, and DW and then start moving guys.

Comment

• more than anything i absolutely loathe that a scumbag tool like Dan Gilbert has the most ridiculous luck ever

2010 LeBron leaves Cleveland
                    2010-2014 Cleveland wins three out of the four number one picks in the nba draft
                    2014 LeBron returns to Cleveland
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      I see us as third or fourth as well. If we are fourth again I think we will have a better record this time. Indianna to me will still be a good team even without Lance, so it will be a fight between us and them for the third spot. But Bulls are definitely threatening even without Melo.
                      We were 3rd buddy.

Comment

• On the bright side, we gonna beat that miami ass for the first time in 4 years

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          more than anything i absolutely loathe that a scumbag tool like Dan Gilbert has the most ridiculous luck ever

2010 LeBron leaves Cleveland
                          2010-2014 Cleveland wins three out of the four number one picks in the nba draft
                          2014 LeBron returns to Cleveland
                          luck...
                          luck...
                          luck...
                          luck...
                          luck....

Comment

• Laughing at Heat fans right now. The most bandwgoner fans in all of sports.

Heatles
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Houston clearing cap space. Jeremy lin to Lakers

Comment

• Mildly surprised he left his south beach buddies waving in the wind, but figured it was Miami or Cleveland. At least now the rest of the dominoes will begin to fall, and we can start getting a real picture of where teams will stand going into training camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X