Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
    Mario Chalmers back with the heat. This team is gunna be better than I thought 2 days ago
    Because of Chalmers?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Because of Chalmers?
      lol i hope not. also i bet chalmers is super glad lebron is gone so he doesn't have to be yelled at anymore.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Because of Chalmers?
        I just didn't expect Bosh and Chalmers to be back after LeBron left, nor did I expect Deng to be signed

Comment

• Chalmers gets to actually run plays now. Let's see how good he really is.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
            Chalmers gets to actually run plays now. Let's see how good he really is.
            Well he is the best point guard in the league so I think he will be fine. Wink wink.

Comment

• I don't think Bosh will return to that 20/10 Raptors form honestly.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                I don't think Bosh will return to that 20/10 Raptors form honestly.
                Even if he does, that Bosh was the leader of mediocre teams. If Wade continues to deteriorate, it's basically the same Heat team with Deng instead of LeBron, and that cast needed LeBron to be a contender. They'll be fighting hard just to make the playoffs next year, and might be the 4th best team in their division (Washington, Charlotte, Atlanta).

Comment

He said he's done banging down low on the post lmao. Get ready for the highest paid stretch 5 in nba history haha
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• mchappy wrote: View Post
                    i've been watching 'highlights' of contested long 2's with 14+ seconds on the shot clock while doing deep breathing exercises. After 3 breaths i make a positive comment.

#offseasontraining
                    lmao
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chris "pedophile" Anderson re-signs for 2 yrs/10 mil

What is Riley even doing
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Thinking more and more that Lebron and Riley's conversation went like:

Lebron: so what's the plans for the team moving forward?
                        Riley: you mean besides re-signing everyone?
                        Lebron: ...
                        Riley: Actually give me a second, I got josh mcroberts agent on the line!
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          Chris "pedophile" Anderson re-signs for 2 yrs/10 mil

What is Riley even doing
                          No fan of the Heat or Anderson, but that's a pretty fucked up thing to say about him. Just hope no weirdo tries to fuck your life up like that sick asshole did to him.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

i do. i also think that despite him saying he isn't banging in the post anymore that he will. he is a better finisher and rebounder than mcroberts. mcroberts can shoot and pull out the center or power forward while bosh works down low. i don't think he will be covering the biggest big on defense.

this year is a big year for bosh. he spent the past 4 years as third wheel and now he is the teams' leader. we will see if he was sacrificing more than everyone to win this year.

miami will be fighting for a playoff spot this year and probably lose first round.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              No fan of the Heat or Anderson, but that's a pretty fucked up thing to say about him. Just hope no weirdo tries to fuck your life up like that sick asshole did to him.
                              Ah, right, I forgot he was cleared of having sex with the teenager.

That's still a huge amount for a mediocre at best player
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Will Wade be back?

Comment

Working...
                                X