• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
    2 years for $2M
    Amazing
    Raptors should have gotten him...
    Better situation. 2 yr player option 2nd year. Should get playing time. Better than being fourth on the depth chart in Toronto.

Comment

• I agree w/ this actually. I don't know why Davis didn't get any playing time in MEM.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        I agree w/ this actually. I don't know why Davis didn't get any playing time in MEM.

Yeah...the disparity in their contracts makes absolutely no sense

Comment

• man...what happened...I thought Ed Davis looked good when he was on Raps right before he got traded. Was he just being showcased?
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            man...what happened...I thought Ed Davis looked good when he was on Raps right before he got traded. Was he just being showcased?
            Ed is competing with Randle,Sacred and Hill meaning he is going to get playing time in LA next to Bryant. Its like Nick Young. Sign a low value deal to join LA for a bigger deal next season.

Comment

I agree w/ this actually. I don't know why Davis didn't get any playing time in MEM.

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              man...what happened...I thought Ed Davis looked good when he was on Raps right before he got traded. Was he just being showcased?
              Maybe he's still one step/move behind on D almost always?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Yeah...the disparity in their contracts makes absolutely no sense
                I keep saying it. Kobe is running out of gas, the recent roster decisions have been mostly questionable and impact free agents haven't shown much interest in them. This isn't your Dad's LA Lakers, this isn't the Lakers you grew up watching.

Hill is a symbol of the new Lakers.

They have no shot at LeBron. They have no shot at Melo. They probably have no shot at Love or Durant. There is nobody capable and willing to come save them. The Lakers are about winning rings but they won't be doing any of that anytime soon.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• The Lakers will struggle once again but they will be entertaining to watch. Lin must be dreaming of playing alongside Kobe, it's like any Asian kid who got into the NBA who wants to play alongside Michael Jordan. Damn, Lin is a lucky bastard

Comment

• I'm wondering how well he jives with Kobe. I don't think they're a good fit.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      yes but he also got minutes to perform, he didn't get much in Memphis.

If we got JJ to come back then Ed has a place also in 2 years to come back and I think he will do well in L.A

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I'm wondering how well he jives with Kobe. I don't think they're a good fit.

I think at this point they don't care, they just want to divert attention while they do a stealth tank.

Comment

Ed Davis sucked in Memphis though. He'll get a chance to show that he's better than Hill, so far he hasn't.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                            I think at this point they don't care, they just want to divert attention while they do a stealth tank.
                            Their pick this season is owed to PHX and is only protected for top 5 picks. Risky business tanking with that little protection.

They have HOU's pick, but obviously tanking doesn't help that pick's value.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                              Ed Davis sucked in Memphis though. He'll get a chance to show that he's better than Hill, so far he hasn't.
                              no he didn't, he just rarely played. advanced statswise, the grizz were at their best when he was on the floor with gasol rather than z-bo. i have a friend who's a writer for the grizz and he said the majority of people out there were hoping they'd re-sign Ed and let Zach walk, unless he took a drastic paycut.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• So looks like we won the both gay trades
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X