No announcement yet.

Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt la gives up randle like that, especially when a sign and trade isn't necessary

Comment

• Is this roster possible?

Valanciunas
      Johnson
      Ross
      Derozan
      Lowry
      Hansbrough
      Patterson
      Carter
      Williams
      Vasquez
      Nogueira
      Hayes
      Caboclo
      Fields
      De Colo

Btw I did not have tv or internet for the last 2 days so I cant believe how great of a GM Masai is right now. Its just amazing.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh buddy. I still think either PHX or CLE would be his best options if he wants to win and be set for the future.

CLE though has the advantage just because the East is terrible.

Comment

• I'm not sure I typed it here, I might have but whatever.....

I've been saying all along that the only place he can leave Miami for is Cleveland.

If he goes anywhere else to join anyone else he is going to be a bit of an asterisk in discussion of greatest in NBA history. The asterisk being he can't win on his own.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
              Oh buddy. I still think either PHX or CLE would be his best options if he wants to win and be set for the future.

CLE though has the advantage just because the East is terrible.
              It would be interesting if Kyrie was traded to Phoenix for Bledsoe in sign and trade.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                It would be interesting if Kyrie was traded to Phoenix for Bledsoe in sign and trade.
                Irving already agreed in principle to a max contract with CLE. So if he signs a new contract, he can't be traded for months - so no Bledsoe SnT.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I think it is against the rules until like December 8th.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Irving already agreed in principle to a max contract with CLE. So if he signs a new contract, he can't be traded for months - so no Bledsoe SnT.
                    Nothing is official yet.... but yeah. I shouldn't think out loud.

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                    I think it is against the rules until like December 8th.
                    December 15th but close enough

Comment

• Irving Wiggins Lebron Thompson Verajao
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Nothing is official yet.... but yeah. I shouldn't think out loud.
                        Doesn't matter. Even if they wanted to the Cavs would have to include more with Kyrie in a S&T for Bledsoe because he has much higher cap hit and they'd need to reserve space for LeBron.

Also why on earth would the Cavs trade Kyrie for Bledsoe? And why would Phoenix want another PG that can't guard the 2 next to Dragic?

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                          Doesn't matter. Even if they wanted to the Cavs would have to include more with Kyrie in a S&T for Bledsoe because he has much higher cap hit and they'd need to reserve space for LeBron.

Also why on earth would the Cavs trade Kyrie for Bledsoe? And why would Phoenix want another PG that can't guard the 2 next to Dragic?

Clearly I should have put more thought in to it eventhough I led with, "It would be interesting...."

Biggest reason behind my thinking is friendship Bledsoe and LeBron have and same agent.

Obviously not as easy or as likely a proposition as I originally thought.

Comment

• Cavs fans would honestly hate him now more than ever if he didn't come back. Rich Paul could be creating another villain persona for Lebron.

Comment

• Outside of Cleveland and his agent who gets a percentage of his deal. Is anybody talking LeBron going back to Cleveland?

Comment

• It seems more and more likely Lebron is going back. What do you guys think of the Cavs chances of dominating the next few years?

Likely?

Comment

Working...
                                X