Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Sorry, I know there is a free agent thread but it isn't on the first 3 pages. So a mod can mash these together or let it go on its own.

Just saw this list from ESPN

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/99...ents-2014-2015

i would look at livingston, collison(opted out) if lowry walks, stiemsma, gray, marvin williams and maybe jimmer

That's because its in the Let's NBA section of the forum lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      Sorry, I know there is a free agent thread but it isn't on the first 3 pages. So a mod can mash these together or let it go on its own.

Just saw this list from ESPN

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/99...ents-2014-2015

i would look at livingston, collison(opted out) if lowry walks, stiemsma, gray, marvin williams and maybe jimmer

Quite a nice list.
      Here is better list Nba Free Agents Best 2 Worst;

http://hoopshype.com/free_agency_2014.htm

If Lowry leaves I go after Eric Bledsoe.
      Livingston,Collinson..nah thanks.

P.S

I'm Back!!!
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
        Quite a nice list.
        Here is better list Nba Free Agents Best 2 Worst;

http://hoopshype.com/free_agency_2014.htm

If Lowry leaves I go after Eric Bledsoe.
        Livingston,Collinson..nah thanks.

P.S

I'm Back!!!
        i think pheonix is going to match bledsoe. which means at least max money. i don't think he is worth max. i would like to grab our #20 and add him to the rotation. get a couple prospects to let age in europe and the d-league. bring back gray, add steimsma

Comment

also holy shit evan turner has already made 14 million and livingston 25. that is insane

Comment

man i'd sign livingston in a heartbeat. dude can play 3 positions and is a good defender. he's obviously not as athletic as he was coming into the league but his iq is through the roof and dude is looooooong.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Livingston and Lowry would cause significant problems for teams, better duo than Lowry and gravy? Especially on defence
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

with livingston you could play him as a point forward type roll with the second unit leaving GV to do what he does best, score.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'm a big Livingston fan as well. Him and Marvin Williams would be good signings.
                  Myself (March 2014):
                  The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    man i'd sign livingston in a heartbeat. dude can play 3 positions and is a good defender. he's obviously not as athletic as he was coming into the league but his iq is through the roof and dude is looooooong.
                    If we could afford him I think everyone would be happy to have him as the first wing off the bench. Draft a defensive Sf(mcdaniels or Grant) and suddenly we have a good wing rotation.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                      If we could afford him I think everyone would be happy to have him as the first wing off the bench. Draft a defensive Sf(mcdaniels or Grant) and suddenly we have a good wing rotation.
                      This a quality rotation, totally agree.
                      Myself (March 2014):
                      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                        Cleanthony Early from Wichita State would be a good add too. Plus he's a better shooter than both of those guys

Comment

TdotRTZ wrote: View Post
                          Cleanthony Early from Wichita State would be a good add too. Plus he's a better shooter than both of those guys
                          Yeah, but he plays, like, zero defense ever. Hard pass.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, but he plays, like, zero defense ever. Hard pass.
                            Funny you say hard pass as Early is one of the least-willing passers in the draft. He's unfamiliar with this "hard pass" term.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Funny you say hard pass as Early is one of the least-willing passers in the draft. He's unfamiliar with this "hard pass" term.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                              Cleanthony "Passing?" Early
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                              X