Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will LeBron go back to #23?
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I wonder if he got a new PR rep.. because this letter was the right call. Much better then that "decision" debacle back in 2010.

Comment

• Wait a minute..... Cavs got Miami's 1st round pick next year, right? looooooooool!

Comment

• well, so begins the Cleveland reign
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Wait a minute..... Cavs got Miami's 1st round pick next year, right? looooooooool!
            top ten protected
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• this is like an epic game of thrones sub plot. well done cleveland. serious contenders for a long time now.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                take the Knicks garbage for a pick later down the road and maybe Iman Shumpert...Knicks will have to pay them with something to take the 30 million...Bosh and Lebron leave a roughly 40 million dollar hole
                MIA would have to send back salary. You are suggesting MIA picks up Amare, Bargs, Shump? But for what? A first round pick? S&T Bosh and Wade and send them to NYK maybe, if they want to team up with Melo. Otherwise, I can't see how MIA can take NY's crap.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                  They are going to bad anyways most likely. What could they actually offer to NY?
                  Pretty sure the team dumping the bad contracts have to offer something, unless their GM is masai. The favor is for NY to sign Pau gasol and Luol Deng

Comment

• Fuck man... Now I really need for 2k15 to come out cause 2k14 just wont cut it anymore with all the changes around the league
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

MIA would have to send back salary. You are suggesting MIA picks up Amare, Bargs, Shump? But for what? A first round pick? S&T Bosh and Wade and send them to NYK maybe, if they want to team up with Melo. Otherwise, I can't see how MIA can take NY's crap.
                      I'm guessing we're assuming Bosh goes to Houston as per the rumors, that leaves only 2 garanteed contracts, plus Wade & haslem cap holds, they can absorb bad contracts.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                        Will LeBron go back to #23?
                        I doubt it, it was a stupid idea for him to have #23 in the first place.

Comment

• The nba just got that much more interesting..if Kyrie can put it together this team is better than last years heat, no question
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
                            Pretty sure the team dumping the bad contracts have to offer something, unless their GM is masai. The favor is for NY to sign Pau gasol and Luol Deng
                            But the team acquiring $30M in salary would have to send some back surely. A 1st round pick for $30M in expirings just isn't gonna cut it.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                              I doubt it, it was a stupid idea for him to have #23 in the first place.
                              I think he sticks with 6, he wants 6 rings

Comment

But the team acquiring $30M in salary would have to send some back surely. A 1st round pick for $30M in expirings just isn't gonna cut it.
                                They would have to send back the amount that puts them over the cap, not the whole 30 M, that's how Philly is gonna hustle Houston in the next 24 hours they are not even over the minimum in salary

Comment

Working...
                                X