Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck yeah!!!!
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      The nba just got that much more interesting..if Kyrie can put it together this team is better than last years heat, no question
      Can't wait for three years down the road if they don't win: "Did Lebron have the worst supporting cast of all time? Kyrie is always injured! Kevin Love doesn't play defense!"

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        I think he sticks with 6, he wants 6 rings
        His website shows 6.

Comment

• I must be missing something. MIA calls NY and says let us take Bargs and Amare off your hands. NY says "and what else" because acquiring these two expirings makes no sense for nothing. MIA says, we want a future 1st and Hardaway JR. NY says ok, what do we need to take off your hands, you really have nothing to offer thats more appealing than $30M in cap space next offseason, because we can't really do much with $30M in cap space this offseason? MIA shrugs shoulders cause they have no assets.

They have to send some salary back, but why would NYK want that cap space now. To give Melo the max and have little to no options to surround him with talent this offseason. They could go after Monroe and Deng and guys like that I guess, but if they take back too much salary they would have to use all that cap space to sign the Monroe types, and then back into the tax to re-up Melo.

The only thing that makes sense to me is a S&T for Bosh and Wade, otherwise, NY is better off just letting them expire and then go hard after Love, Aldridge and whomever may be available next offseason.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            Fuck man... Now I really need for 2k15 to come out cause 2k14 just wont cut it anymore with all the changes around the league
            The game doesn't have custom roster downloads like Madden?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Can't wait for three years down the road if they don't win: "Did Lebron have the worst supporting cast of all time? Kyrie is always injured! Kevin Love doesn't play defense!"
              I like how everyone assumes love is already in Cleveland. T wolves just getting straight shit on lol
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                The game doesn't have custom roster downloads like Madden?
                It does, but usually 2k locks official roster files after draft.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                  Normally I agree with this, but can they beat an experienced team like Indiana or Chicago with such an young group? I can see the Raptors having jumped a spot in the East as far as genuwine threats to take the conference. That being if Rose doesn't come back at 100% and Indiana doesn't recover from the playoff debacle.
                  Ah, I see. Well, regular season-wise Cleveland definitely jumps up to be the threat for top seed. Whether they are better/worse than Miami in the playoffs is harder to gauge. You could be right and their inexperience could cost them against their opponents. But I still think in terms of seeding Toronto is still probably in the same zone.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                    I don't know if Masai can insert himself into the discussion re: a Kevin Love trade, since Cleveland doesn't want to trade Wiggins in a Love deal and Minnesota wants Wiggins.

I would suspect that there is a small chance we might be able to snag Bennett somehow but it probably involves taking on Kevin Martin's horrible contract.
                    I don't see Wiggins leaving at all. Tristan though...

Comment

• Man, if they can now bring in Love, they are set. Instant title contender, if they aren't already
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Ain't that a slip in the face.

Comment

• Holeee. The East is frickin' WIDE OPEN this year. Miami will suck. Cavs will be much better, but not 'chip ready. Indy is a bit in disarray. Brooklyn is old. Bulls are a question mark with Rose. Knicks are crap.

ECF: Raps vs. Wiz.

I'm calling it now.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            No just update the game the first day it comes out, Log online before you get into other game modes, and the roster will update, and rookie overalls are adjusted because of summer league, and olympics, not sure if world cup is gonna make a difference.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Holeee. The East is frickin' WIDE OPEN this year. Miami will suck. Cavs will be much better, but not 'chip ready. Indy is a bit in disarray. Brooklyn is old. Bulls are a question mark with Rose. Knicks are crap.

ECF: Raps vs. Wiz.

I'm calling it now.
                              Raps vs Bulls if Carmelo goes there,

otherwise, I agree
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I wanna play with the rookies
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X