Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter N wrote: View Post
    Not unless that inside game is a 29 year old Shaquille O'Neal.
    If anyone can get 29 year old Shaq it's Masai.
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• it was just announced! Lebron back to Cavs!

Comment

• wow, it's about time. Good for LBJ and CLE. Too bad for Wade, wow, he got the shitty deal here that's for sure. Bosh to HOU, Melo to CHI? Melo had better go to CHI IMO, he'll never beat LBJ if he stays in NY with the way the Cavs are set up. Dominoes should all fall shortly!

Comment

• No mention of Wiggins.. lol hello K.Love

Comment

• Comment

• Wiggy will probably enjoy the lakes in Minny.

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                  Amazing

Comment

• Woooooooooooooooowwwwwwzzzzzzaaaa is this real?

Comment

• Read the 2014 free agent thread...
                      Myself (March 2014):
                      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                        wow, it's about time. Good for LBJ and CLE. Too bad for Wade, wow, he got the shitty deal here that's for sure. Bosh to HOU, Melo to CHI? Melo had better go to CHI IMO, he'll never beat LBJ if he stays in NY with the way the Cavs are set up. Dominoes should all fall shortly!
                        NY could be good pretty quickly.. Melo just needs to be patient for one year.. then they have a lot of cap space once Amare and Bargnani's contracts are off the books (Felton and Chandler are already gone). I heard rumblings that they are trying to get Pau and hopefully go after Marc in 2015. That's not that bad with Jose as their PG.

Comment

• So Miami is no longer a contender, but does this make Clevland a contender in the East? Or are the players around LBJ too inexperienced for that team to be considered a contender? Have the Raptors just moved up in the East?

Comment

I can't stop watching. lol, I don't feel so bad for Wade now after laughing at this, not like he's poor or anything...he just has to work twice as long to make the same amount of money!!

Comment

• If I'm Miami i take on Amare and Bargnani, get bad for a year, get a decent pick and go into 2015 summer with a very clean slate
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

greatest thing i've seen on RR

Comment

Working...
                                X