Clear All

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post

Blatche to T.Dot?
    Very interesting pickup if we get him.

Comment

Blatche to T.Dot?
      WHAT? noooo

what the heckk.. hopefully its just to apologize to TROSS for talking smack last playoffs.

Comment

Blatche to T.Dot?
        WHAT? noooo

what the heckk.. hopefully its just to apologize to TROSS for talking smack last playoffs.

Comment

Blatche to T.Dot?
          Haha i fucking hate him tho

Comment

Blatche to T.Dot?

Well he did say FUCK BROOKLYN on his instagram account
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I'm kinda scared of signing Blatche though because he does have the ability to go off offensively.

Strings together a few 20pt games and all of a sudden JV is on the bench....

Comment

• Lol, Blatche on our team?

No thanks. We got Bebe.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Well, it's a good thing Toronto needs YET ANOTHER BIG

Comment

• Here's hoping this is a S&T. Masai somehow also gets Brooklyn's 2030 1st Round Pick (that's about the next time they have one right? LOL). We draft DeMar's daughter in 2030 and she becomes the first female NBA MVP in 2035

Comment

• Blatche plays no D though...Don't want to go after him at all.

Comment

Blatche to T.Dot?
                        hmm....as per usual with Masai, this is a bit out of left field. I don't think I remember seeing him mentioned on our lists of available big men. Was he forgotten? Or was he forgotten for a reason? He always seems to show up against the Raps.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          hmm....as per usual with Masai, this is a bit out of left field. I don't think I remember seeing him mentioned on our lists of available big men. Was he forgotten? Or was he forgotten for a reason? He always seems to show up against the Raps.
                          For me I didn't mention him because he plays no D. He's an offensive backup, and he tends to fall in love with long jumpers. His shooting %s are really mediocre for a guy with his body and post moves...because he takes too many bad shots.

I'm just hoping this is Broussard spouting complete bullshit. Just like pretty much every other single thing he mentions.

Comment

• well Masai did sign McGee so I guess character is not that important to him.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              well Masai did sign McGee so I guess character is not that important to him.
                              THat's a huge leap. I think Masai thinks he can get away with having one poor-character guy in the midst of a bunch of high character players. Either the guy cleans up his attitude or he's gonna be ostracized on that team.

I wouldn't even say McGee is a poor character guy, he just has low BBIQ. Never heard of him causing trouble in the locker room.

Comment

THat's a huge leap. I think Masai thinks he can get away with having one poor-character guy in the midst of a bunch of high character players. Either the guy cleans up his attitude or he's gonna be ostracized on that team.

I wouldn't even say McGee is a poor character guy, he just has low BBIQ. Never heard of him causing trouble in the locker room.
                                Pretty much. McGee is just a total dumbass basketball-wise. He's actually a pretty good guy I think.

Blatche is more of a wackjob in that sense. And I don't think he's super low character...he's just super lazy. Lacks work ethic and a motor. I don't want lazy guys like that on our team. While not as bad as Andrea, it's the same kind of mentality...the "I'll only do what I feel like doing" approach on the court.

Comment

Working...
                                X