No announcement yet.

Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Significance of Chandler Parsons offer sheet w/Mavs (@ESPNSteinLine first): once signed, Rockets have 3 days to use available cap room on another free agent, like Bosh. Then they can go over cap to match sheet on Parsons. Otherwise, they'll have to use their room to match sheet—and can't sign Bosh.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s2e3jc
    Via David Aldridge above.

Does nothing except put time limit of 3 days on Houston and make them pay more than they wanted.

By the way, this is why they should bring in designated player.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• It's about time someone is sticking it to Daryl Morey
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• If this is true, and if i'm LeBron i'd go back to Cleveland. Because i think the Cavs can really pull off this Love deal because they have a GREAT asset in Wiggins. It would be pretty stupid of Minny to turn down a Love/Wiggins trade.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Cuban just dicked Morey like crazy.

Gave Parsons a trade kicker and a player option, two things Morey absolutely hates because it causes him to lose control over his assets.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

LOL so true! Wow haha this is hilarious
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Cuban just dicked Morey like crazy.

Gave Parsons a trade kicker and a player option, two things Morey absolutely hates because it causes him to lose control over his assets.
                  Shouldn't have gone after Lowry and Bosh so hard without securing his own free agents first.

Fuck you Morey.

hahaha

Comment

• So Lebron has narrowed it down to 2 teams, but he just walked out of one team meeting saying he isn't committing to them...

I think this is all but wrapped up here

Comment

Cuban just dicked Morey like crazy.

(Bloody iPad. That is suppose to be video for beastie boys sabotage)

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=kp&v=z5rRZdiu1UE

I personally love it.

Calling to propose a trade for dirk after landing Howard last year was a bitch ass move.
                      Last edited by mcHAPPY; Wed Jul 9, 2014, 08:08 PM.

Comment

So Lebron has narrowed it down to 2 teams, but he just walked out of one team meeting saying he isn't committing to them...

I think this is all but wrapped up here

Do you know when 'The Decision II' will be airing?
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                          Do you know when 'The Decision II' will be airing?
                          Nope, I doubt anyone really knows when LeBron is gonna make his "Decision II"

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            (Bloody iPad. That is suppose to be video for beastie boys sabotage)

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=kp&v=z5rRZdiu1UE

I personally love it.

Calling to propose a trade for dirk after landing Howard last year was a bitch ass move.
                            Karma is a bitch Bahahah
                            I bet NY/CHI are laughing their asses off right now.
                            Remember the poison pill deals Morey....

Comment

Nope, I doubt anyone really knows when LeBron is gonna make his "Decision II"
                              LOL it would be very funny if he pulled something off like that again. He probably wouldn't run the risk of doing so, but if he does indeed go back to Cleveland, I would really love to see the reaction of Miami's 'fans'.

Comment

• One thing to note that blindsided me - apparently the wording in the rule for cap holds for RFA's has changed since the last CBA - I am certain it used to be as soon as the offer sheet was signed that the cap hold increased to the signing amount. Now, as has been noted by Sham and Coon, it is not until the team matches - must be a rule put in place to further discourage teams from trying to screw with other teams' cap room. Huh. Missed that on my read through.

This means HOU has all the time in the world (three days) to sign Bosh. Only trick is getting the Pelicans to clear a little more cap room quickly so the Asik trade can go through, and shedding Lin in time.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X