Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these people need to get fucking lives
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      Fuck...Chris Sheridan retweeted it....I didn't even read the handle...I'm so ashamed
      Following Chris Sheridan was your first mistake!!!

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
        What's funny is if LeBron decides to take too long with his decision, Houston could get SCREWED.

Imagine if it takes like a week, and Houston decides to gamble and not match Parsons. Then LeBron announces he's returning to the Heat, which means no Bosh.

Would be absolutely hilarious to be honest.
        Very! Parsons is that final-piece-to-the-puzzle guy after all. Then again, they could still go after Ariza, Deng, and perhaps even Monroe.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Wow... He "screws" them into getting 3 outta 4 first overall picks, and then re-signs with them. Sure NBA... sure you didn't rig those drafts.
          The draft lottery is not rigged. Period, end of story.

The drawing of the ping-pong balls is conducted in private, though observed by independent auditors and representatives from each team. The results are subsequently presented in a short ceremony (typically broadcast prior to or during halftime of an NBA playoff game), in which the order of the lottery is announced in reverse order, from the fourteenth selection to the first. Representatives from each NBA franchise with a lottery pick are present at the lottery ceremony.
          That means all 30 teams as well as outside auditors and reps would have to be in on the plan to hand #1 picks to Cleveland so LBJ can go back. Do you really think that is possible?

I HATE conspiracy theories.

Comment

Fuck...Chris Sheridan retweeted it....I didn't even read the handle...I'm so ashamed
            I have to say, I believed your post 100%.

The fact that a moderator posted it, let alone the tweet being made by Chris(didn't notice the Z right away) Broussard made me think that it was all actually happening! haha

You never know though. It still might happen
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

Yes ........bye bye big three. If Wiggins goes to Wolves it increases our chances to sign him down the road IMO.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                I HATE conspiracy theories.
                Drop the shit Iman and tell us already. Where are the Aliens hiding?
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• In light of recent Free Agent Signings/Offers

Comment

Drop the shit Iman and tell us already. Where are the Aliens hiding?
                    Crap. You got me thead.

Comment

• These ppl needs to get a life. What's the point of making a fake Broussard acct? to troll? like really?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• How about you make your OWN decision Chris??

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          How about you make your OWN decision Chris??

Then again, if he chooses to wait for Lebron's decision, he will end up on a good team either way. If he stays, he will have to become 'The Man' again in light of Wade's declining health.

And we all know how Bosh feels about being 'the man' nowadays.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            so how much is Lance Stephenson going to get paid?
                            Remember Miami's record setting cap room? I think they like his ear blowing

Comment

• Chris Sheridan is a fucking boob. Lol.

Comment

• This is not fair man, the LBJ/Irving/Wiggy versus Lowry/DD/Ross in the ECF, how can we honestly defend that trio?

Comment

Working...
                                X