Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron should just make his decision.

Regardless of what happens, there will be people who love him and people who hate him. Its business.

He shouldn't play games with Law Enforcement Agencies.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• younggunraptor wrote: View Post
      lebron should just make his decision.

Regardless of what happens, there will be people who love him and people who hate him. Its business.

he shouldn't play games with law enforcement agencies.
      this.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
        Lebron should just make his decision.

He shouldn't play games with the media, and more importantly, with the Law Enforcement Agencies.
        You nor anyone else is in a position to say this. He can make his decision when he's ready and feels like he's fully weighed his options. We're talking about family, a legacy, money and many other major factors here for the best player in the WORLD.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
          You nor anyone else is in a position to say this. He can make his decision when he's ready and feels like he's fully weighed his options. We're talking about family, a legacy, money and many other major factors here for the best player in the WORLD.
          Eh? What's the decision about his Family? Stay in MIA, or move back Home. Get paid either way.

Hell, he makes enough to fly back and forth between MIA and CLE if his family wants to stay in MIA and he wants to go to CLE, lol.

He's already tainted his legacy with the Superfriends, and the fact that he makes these stupid "Decisions". He may be the best player in the world bar none, but he sure as hell is a whiny little bitch that just likes being in the spotlight.

Comment

For sure.

But when he starts playing games with the Police, telling them to waste time and money outside of his property to defend it because he informed them of what he was doing, he better stick to the plan. Doesn't make a good impression on me.
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

For sure.

But when he starts playing games with the Police, telling them to waste time and money outside of his property to defend it because he informed them of what he was doing, he better stick to the plan. Doesn't make a good impression on me.
              How on God's Green Earth do you know that he made such a call?

Comment

• phiLLy wrote: View Post
                Eh? What's the decision about his Family? Stay in MIA, or move back Home. Get paid either way.

Hell, he makes enough to fly back and forth between MIA and CLE if his family wants to stay in MIA and he wants to go to CLE, lol.

He's already tainted his legacy with the Superfriends, and the fact that he makes these stupid "Decisions". He may be the best player in the world bar none, but he sure as hell is a whiny little bitch that just likes being in the spotlight.
                Don't understand the hate at all. LeBron has not opened his mouth during free agency. People are just riling themselves up because they're anxious and want immediate gratification.

Calm down, relax and be patient. Seriously.

Comment

Ehhhh, he's had all fucking year to think this over and weigh his options. He's just being a fucking prima donna. He'll probably sign a 2 year deal wherever he goes and put us through this same shit 2 years from now.

Comment

Its been widely reported on the media.

His website didn't spontaneously crash at 3:30 for no apparent reason. Multiple news agencies were informed, but now that time frame for him to announce his decision has passed.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      Ehhhh, he's had all fucking year to think this over and weigh his options. He's just being a fucking prima donna. He'll probably sign a 2 year deal wherever he goes and put us through this same shit 2 years from now.

LBJ didn't do anything in the public sphere since he lost in the finals, how can you say that.
                      Myself (March 2014):
                      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Don't understand the hate at all. LeBron has not opened his mouth during free agency. People are just riling themselves up because they're anxious and want immediate gratification.

I honestly don't care at all about where he goes. Im more upset about him playing games with the police.

Comment

I honestly don't care at all about where he goes. Im more upset about him playing games with the police.
                          I don't mind the heads up.. because it could have been chaos, but I agree.

He shouldn't be able to have the police at his fngertips

Comment

I'm not anxious for him to make his decision, since it doesn't matter to the Raps where he goes, but I'm just saying in general. There's a lot of LeBron hate for sure, more than he deserves, but, I mean, he asks for it sometimes, with the way he approaches things.

When you're the best player in the world, you get criticized from everybody, for everything. Whether you deserve it or not, well, that's the price you pay for being the best. It's just how you handle it.

KD gets criticized all the time, not being able to will his team to winning, etc. But, he doesn't come up with stuff like the "Decision", or the 7-Championships, or whatever. He doesn't add additional fuel to the fire that people can use against him to hate with.

EDIT: Just like playing with Law Enforcement. Why fuck around with that? He gives people valid reasons to hate/dislike him.

Comment

Police officers were told to expect decision by 3:30pm. just before 3:30 police cars showed up and said it same to Sam Amico.

Even anon GM was informed to keep eye out for 3:30.

Comment

Wait till the Fire and Ambulances show up. Then you can be completely pissed. Hope he gets a bill from the city,

Comment

Working...
                                X