Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• octothorp wrote: View Post
    Especially if another employer is offering pretty-much the same amount.
    Yup, and the opportunities to excel are available in both settings.

Comment

• LBJ trolling CLE and MIA.

Ujiri's already got his signature, just keeping it on that Bruno Caboclo down-low

Comment

• so yeah.. still no decision from LeBron.. If this continues, we'll see new letter.. this time not from Gilbert, but from Morey.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          so yeah.. still no decision from LeBron.. If this continues, we'll see new letter.. this time not from Gilbert, but from Morey.
          "I guarantee the Rockets will win a title before Chandler Parsons and the Mavericks"

Comment

• Lebron is going to Cleveland?

Wtf is this???

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/leb...land-cavaliers

fake or for real this guy from SI

Comment

• Comment

• it's done

Comment

• I'm glad for Lebron and Cleveland.
                  Myself (March 2014):
                  The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• wow

Comment

• Man, LeBron is home boy. I like this tbh.

All these chants, akron hate you, who's your daddy and more...

By the way, since Lebron is going home, time to post this plot twist:

Comment

• Ridiculous. LeBron.....sigh....So where's he going 4 years from now? Back to Miami?

Comment

• Comment

• So LeBron is going back to the Cavs...I wonder if Bosh regrets not taking the Houston deal sooner? I already know Wade regrets opting out.

Also, LBJ had to go back to Cleveland...did you see his crazy they were going? They would have burnt his house down.

I also wonder how many "Heat" fans he takes with him...

I also hope he gets a public apology for that letter.
                            Last edited by Just Is; Fri Jul 11, 2014, 12:37 PM.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• The letter from Dan Gilbert, the booing of the Cleveland fans, the jerseys being burned -- seeing all that was hard for them. My emotions were more mixed. It was easy to say, “OK, I don’t want to deal with these people ever again.” But then you think about the other side. What if I were a kid who looked up to an athlete, and that athlete made me want to do better in my own life, and then he left? How would I react? I’ve met with Dan, face-to-face, man-to-man. We’ve talked it out. Everybody makes mistakes. I’ve made mistakes as well. Who am I to hold a grudge?
                              Go get 'em Lebron
                              Myself (March 2014):
                              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Well it'll be fun to see a non-ball town like Miami suck again. Everyone loves to hate their fans...well now those fans will stop showing up to games

Comment

Working...
                                X