No announcement yet.

Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We already have enough wings at or under 6''6'. The bigger ones are 2 rookies who need to bulk up and Larry Fields. I'd much rather get Williams with a cheap contract or nobody at all.
    Myself (March 2014):
    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      -Granger
      -Carter
      -Miles
      -Aminu
      -P.J Tucker
      -Xavier Henry
      -Wesley Johnson
      -Marvin Williams

Give me Miles, Aminu, Tucker, Williams, or Henry to fill our need at SF
      I'd honestly only want Tucker or Carter out of that list. The rest really don't bring anything different to what we have in Fields and Novak.

Comment

• The SF doesn't have to come from free agency. Trade Novak for Dudley for example. Clippers can save money in luxury tax payments. If Dudley played like he did in Phoenix he'd be a steal.

He also has 2 years left on his contract like Novak although his second year is a player option.

Dudley's not a defensive guru or anything but he's a good glue guy. Can score pretty efficiently and was considered a smart player. I like guys with high IQ's.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          The SF doesn't have to come from free agency. Trade Novak for Dudley for example. Clippers can save money in luxury tax payments. If Dudley played like he did in Phoenix he'd be a steal.

He also has 2 years left on his contract like Novak although his second year is a player option.

Dudley's not a defensive guru or anything but he's a good glue guy. Can score pretty efficiently and was considered a smart player. I like guys with high IQ's.
          Isn't Dudley overweight?
          Myself (March 2014):
          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
            Isn't Dudley overweight?
            I don't think so. I just think he has no muscle tone lol

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
              Isn't Dudley overweight?
              Yeah maybe.. but he's no Oliver Miller. But I'd rather have Dudley over Novak.

Comment

• Expect Toronto GM Masai Ujiri to make aggressive bid to keep Kyle Lowry at midnight, try to wrap up deal before Miami/Houston can engage. - Woj

Comment

• Trevor Ariza will have plenty of suitors. HOU, DAL, LAL, LAC, CLE, TOR, PHX and DET have been mentioned as teams interested in Ariza. - Alex Kennedy

Comment

• Ed Davis UFA

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have no clue why anyone would want Davis back.

Comment

• Yeah, ED ship has sailed.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          I have no clue why anyone would want Davis back.

We have Amir, Psycho T, and possibly 2 Pat no need for Eddy

Comment

• Once again if we get Lowry, Vasquez and 2Pat back we should be okay. I would like to assume Landry will improve his shot over the summer, I doubt he will every get back to where he was, but I hope it is enough that he can backup the 3 spot. I love what he brings to the court, but his shooting has been a liability.

Jonas, Bebe, Hayes
                            Amir, Patterson, Hansbrough, Novak
                            Ross, Landry, Bruno, Novak
                            DeMar, Lou Williams, Landry
                            Lowry, Vasquez, Williams

One roster spot left...PG, SF, or C?

Comment

• apparently we have been reported to have interest in Vince Carter bringing our total number of wing players to 80 something
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Do we want this guy...Haven't watched him much
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X