Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murray or Simmons.

Comment

• That was a wonderful game to watch....a USA - Canada game (any sport) especially. I prefer to think both had their "young" B teams. Jamal seems to want the ball in his hands....great for a PG... and 18...and is technically still a HS player!! Calipari must be having an orgasm.

Will the finals be tv'ed live or just streamed?

Comment

• My only disappointment is realizing that the Nike got cheap on the warm-up jersey designs. US and Canada had the same warmups except Canada's were Black and Red and said Canada and US was Blue and the same Red and said USA. Seriously Nike. That was a fail.

If Murray can tighten up his right hand drives the sky is the limit for him. Also happy to see AB playing with confidence. Man Bhullar could make a killing in Europe. His game is growing on me, but if he's destined to be stuck on the Kings D-League team he would be better off in Europe somewhere that has the time and money to work on his diet and nutrition.

Comment

• If you want Jamal Murray news and highlights there's only one place to go....

http://www.aseaofblue.com/2015/7/24/...american-games
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• He's the Canadian Mario Hezonja...
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              That was a wonderful game to watch....a USA - Canada game (any sport) especially. I prefer to think both had their "young" B teams. Jamal seems to want the ball in his hands....great for a PG... and 18...and is technically still a HS player!! Calipari must be having an orgasm.

Will the finals be tv'ed live or just streamed?
              Live 4.30 pm edt....CBC

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                will the gold medal game be on the tube?
                Yes.

Comment

• Canada wins gold at the 2020 Olympics

Murray, Stauskus, Wiggins, Thompson, NIcholson, Bennet, Olynyk, CoJo all will be approaching or in their primes at that point.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• why doesn't Nicholson get more burn with the Magic? He seems like a solid stretch 4
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      why doesn't Nicholson get more burn with the Magic? He seems like a solid stretch 4
                      He got into Vaughn's doghouse (apparently because he was coasting on defense and not putting in the effort on that end), and basically couldn't get out of the doghouse until Vaughn was fired.

Comment

• Jamal Murray needs to be on the FIBA roster. Damn he would look great on the Raptors.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Jamal Murray needs to be on the FIBA roster. Damn he would look great on the Raptors.
                          Nash will make sure of that!!

Comment

• Jamal Murray is a fucking assassin. He's younger than me! I'm turning 19 in two weeks.

Oh and also, I met a chick a few months back that dated Jamal Murray in high school. She missed out on a lot of cash hahahaha

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              Canada wins gold at the 2020 Olympics

Murray, Stauskus, Wiggins, Thompson, NIcholson, Bennet, Olynyk, CoJo all will be approaching or in their primes at that point.
                              I never see Heslip's name when people post a list ?

Love the game but can Jay coach defense ? When Malone ( Nuggets new coach ) was an assistant with Canada ... Canada's defense was so effective they made it to World's with sub par rosters

Comment

• 5 games in 5 nights?! Not easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X