No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I've learned. Luis Scola is starting for the Toronto Raptors this season.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      What I've learned. Luis Scola is starting for the Toronto Raptors this season.
      Have you heard about FIBA Scola?

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
        One good thing came of this: if Scola has an inexperienced defender on him for the entire game, he's likely to expose him horribly
        Which is why it might be better for him to come off the bench. He would expose bench guys way more. And our bench is going to need his offense
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• What was Scola doing exactly? I know he's a skilled offensive player but dang. And cory isn't even looking like a good bench PG right now
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            What was Scola doing exactly? I know he's a skilled offensive player but dang. And cory isn't even looking like a good bench PG right now
            Scola was abusing Olynyk in the low post, on the glass, and at mid-range with da shot. Scola looked like Hakeem going up against a high schooler. It was painful to watch as a fan of team Canada. Scola dropped 35-13 on him.
            Last edited by BS10; Tue Sep 1, 2015, 08:48 PM.
            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Scola was abusing Olynyk in the low post, on the glass, and at mid-range with da shot. Scola looked like Hakeem going up against a high schooler. It was painful to watch as a fan of team Canada. Scola dropped 35-11 on him.
              Damn. Well that bodes well for the Raptors.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Damn. Well that bodes well for the Raptors.
                Scoka won't be facing Olynyk every night

Comment

• Wasn't watching the game, why didn't they try to play someone else on Scola?

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                    Wasn't watching the game, why didn't they try to play someone else on Scola?
                    they had Powell, Nicholson and Sacre on him at various times and it was all the same, KO actually did fine in the first 5 minutes of the game. Scola was too crafty for these young guys to defend.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Scoka won't be facing Olynyk every night
                      He will be fine. People are acting like this is going to be Scola's first year in the NBA or something. He been in the league for like 10 years now and has proven he can score in this league. Obviously not at the rate he score in FIBA but still productive for a man his age. He doesn't need Olynyk to guard him for him to be able to score in the NBA.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                        Wasn't watching the game, why didn't they try to play someone else on Scola?
                        jerome wrote: View Post
                        they had Powell, Nicholson and Sacre on him at various times and it was all the same, KO actually did fine in the first 5 minutes of the game. Scola was too crafty for these young guys to defend.
                        Even Wiggins got schooled by him once. It really was a man against boys.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• ...a few breakdowns on the defensive side....

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            You were saying?
                            Well the dude stunk in the first quarter but then he realized team Canada can't guard him so that's where God mode happened.

Comment

Scola was abusing Olynyk in the low post, on the glass, and at mid-range with da shot. Scola looked like Hakeem going up against a high schooler. It was painful to watch as a fan of team Canada. Scola dropped 35-13 on him.
                              This pretty much guarantees that Casey will never have Scola on the floor at the same time as OLynyk during the NBA season.

Comment

• Well maybe this loss is a wake up call and it is better to get that wake up call in the first game instead of later in touney when it is too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X