No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that we are in July I think we should be seeing a list of invites for the Pan Am games. The games on on home soil and I would like to think that we will not be going in with out some decent preparation. I know the main focus will be on the FIBA Americas tournament, but we need to put some focus on this group as well.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      Now that we are in July I think we should be seeing a list of invites for the Pan Am games. The games on on home soil and I would like to think that we will not be going in with out some decent preparation. I know the main focus will be on the FIBA Americas tournament, but we need to put some focus on this group as well.
      Any group playing for Canada I love to follow cause of the recent success at all levels ... It is an exciting time to Canada Basketball ..

Comment

• http://www.fiba.com/world/u19/2015/0...ore_statistics

Canada 100 Korea 64 ... They are off to the Final 8 !! Next Up Croatia who don't have their star player at this tourney
        Last edited by guyroch; Wed Jul 1, 2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Tristan Thompson and the Cleveland Cavaliers are nearing agreement on a deal worth more than $80 million

Comment

• Sacre got his $900K option picked up by the Lakers, still in the NBA baby!

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              Sacre got his $900K option picked up by the Lakers, still in the NBA baby!
              Until they sign someone else, he's still a starter in the NBA!

Comment

• The Sacre and TT signings are a positive sign for the national team. If LMA signs with Spurs plus the Green and Leonard contracts means that there may not be any dinero left for Corey Joseph to remain in San Antonio.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                  The Sacre and TT signings are a positive sign for the national team. If LMA signs with Spurs plus the Green and Leonard contracts means that there may not be any dinero left for Corey Joseph to remain in San Antonio.
                  I could see Joseph getting paid by Sacramento, they desperately need a PG still.

Comment

I could see Joseph getting paid by Sacramento, they desperately need a PG still.
                    Rumors are that the Dallas cast off rondo is headed that way

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                      Rumors are that the Dallas cast off rondo is headed that way
                      That would match how stupid they are. Joseph is better at this point.

Comment

• Now that TT and Sacre are signed, they better play for Canada in the FIBA Americas.

Comment

• The Sacramento Kings have cleared salary cap space by trading Nik Stauskas, Jason Thompson and Carl Landry to the Philadelphia 76ers.

Philadelphia was targeting Stauskas in the deal and will take on the salaries of Thompson and Landry as the cost.

Sacramento is pursuing Monta Ellis, Rajon Rondo and Wesley Matthews in free agency.

The 76ers receive a protected first round pick from the Kings and also get swap rights with Sacramento in the first round of two other drafts

Comment

• The wait is almost over.

At least for Pan Am roster.

Comment

The wait is almost over.

At least for Pan Am roster.
                              Finally ... Talk about cutting it close ..

Comment

• http://www.fiba.com/ls/#8043&11704-38-A

Canada has dug a whole in their quarter Final Match ... Hopefully pull it out ..

Comment

Working...
                                X