Iman Shumpert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iman Shumpert

NY is trying to trade Shumpert for a late first this year, presumably to draft TJ Warren who they've been looking at. Any chance Masai could fleece NY and get Shump for our 37th?

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    NY is trying to trade Shumpert for a late first this year, presumably to draft TJ Warren who they've been looking at. Any chance Masai could fleece NY and get Shump for our 37th?
    I would stay away from anything Knicks ... I heard once on ESPN that players in cities like LA ( Lakers ) and Knicks are often overated cause of the markets they are in ... Take for example Nick" Young ... He was hardly in the news and just a player who couldn't find a home since being drafted but then he became a Laker and everyone seems to know him but that doesn't make him a better player ..

Comment

They wont give up on Shump for 37 and 20 is too much, no thanks.
      Myself (March 2014):
      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
        They wont give up on Shump for 37 and 20 is too much, no thanks.
        Not living up to your name haha

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          Not living up to your name haha
          I'm always optimistic while looking at raptors players, however, looking at the knicks' roster has an opposite effect.
          Myself (March 2014):
          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

He sucks

Comment

NSFW

#21ShumpStreet

Comment

Head case... no thanks. But if fleecing NY is the purpose here.. then we can call up Denver ask them for Evan Fournier and they get Iman Shump while NY... well they can have our 37th and 59th. and just to mess up with Dolan we can ask them to take Fields back so he can retire a Knick. its a good story to feed the media next season since nothing much is gonna be going on during the season for them.

Comment

i can't see Dolan answering the phone is Masai calls ever again
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

He didn't have a very good season in New York last year but you can say that for every Knick player that is not named Carmelo Anthony or Tim Hardaway Jr.

I actually think he'd be a half decent fit on a much more complete team where he can focus on playing D and chucking in his 7-10 points a night. I think a late first round pick (24-30) is right around fair value for him.

I don't think the Raptors would, or should be interested in him however. The #20 pick is a slight overpayment and the Raptors need a bigger wing defender and not another 2-guard.

Comment

If i'm Masai, i call Dolan pretty much every day leading to the draft and just breathe into the phone until he hangs up.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

shump strikes me a real change of scenery candidate. I think much like Ross was buried by Gay, Shump's career is being heavily impacted by JR Smith and Melo. I don't yet know what Shump is going to be but I think if given the right environment he could step up.
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Shumpert isn't that bad.. he was actually pretty good prior to his ACL tear and that's a concern. The Knicks are looking for a late first rounder for him.. and are looking at Ennis or Hairston last I checked. So Toronto would have the pick they want.

I'd rather have Ennis myself though.. so I guess it depends on who's available at 20 before I make the trade. But I would consider it.

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                            I would stay away from anything Knicks ... I heard once on ESPN that players in cities like LA ( Lakers ) and Knicks are often overated cause of the markets they are in ... Take for example Nick" Young ... He was hardly in the news and just a player who couldn't find a home since being drafted but then he became a Laker and everyone seems to know him but that doesn't make him a better player ..
                            Don't forget about his girlfriend.

Hump experienced it with Mrs. West.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              Don't forget about his girlfriend.

Hump experienced it with Mrs. West.
                              Am I the only one who thinks iggy azealea is really ugly?

Comment

Working...
                              X