No announcement yet.

Immediate decisions to be made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Salmons and Hands Bro can't be traded for anything at the draft, waive them the day after. Salmons is a foregone conclusion, and we don't need Psycho T, especially if we get Capela, Baschinsky or another big from the draft. We already have Jonas, Amir, Patman, Hayes and rookie(s) as big men.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Solmons and Tyler are as good as gone.
      Amir opt him in for the 7 million,don't sign him yet 2 long term deal.
      Wait and c till next year,no rush.
      Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Tue Jun 24, 2014, 10:59 PM.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
        I'd keep Tyler. He's the scrapper. He's got a lot of hustle and heart. He needs to work on his offense and free throws though if he wants to play.

Dump Salmons. He's useless on both ends of the court. And that performance vs OKC, which started his slump i believe, was disgusting, considering he's a veteran.
        Nah, he'd been riding that horrid shit streak for about a month at that point and that game was the exclamation point on his terrible play
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          If Salmons and Hands Bro can't be traded for anything at the draft, waive them the day after. Salmons is a foregone conclusion, and we don't need Psycho T, especially if we get Capela, Baschinsky or another big from the draft. We already have Jonas, Amir, Patman, Hayes and rookie(s) as big men.
          both of them packaged with our second rounders open a lot of options to get more first rounders from teams eager to now, especially, woo both melo and lebron

in masai we trust

Comment

IMO Amir should not yet be extended but option picked up, Salmons not be picked up but a new contract worth about 3-3.5 mil-2yrs be negotiated and Tyler let go.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Want nothing to do with Salmons.

Comment

Working...
              X