• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. 20, 37, 59
    2. Capela, Ennis, Anderson
    3. Inglis, Klimenko, Birch, Russ Smith, Bachynski, Ejim
    4. Hood
    5. no huge surprises: everyone in the lottery will be someone who's been put in top 18 or so in recent mocks

Comment

The Heat are aggressively trying to move up in the draft to nab Napier. The Raptors are a potential trade partner as Napier is likely gone at #26 but could be in play at #20. This could be an opportunity for the Raptors to flip spots and potentially grab a 2017 first rounder (Cleveland owns Miami's 2015 first pick).

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...k-lebron-james

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        The Heat are aggressively trying to move up in the draft to nab Napier. The Raptors are a potential trade partner as Napier is likely gone at #26 but could be in play at #20. This could be an opportunity for the Raptors to flip spots and potentially grab a 2017 first rounder (Cleveland owns Miami's 2015 first pick).

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...k-lebron-james
        yeah, i heard they're offering norris cole and #26.

if certain players are gone by 20 it might be a good idea to take the trade
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Here is Tyler Ennis' prediction:

Andy Katz: With Tyler Ennis, who said his prediction is Toronto or Orlando for him: Twitter - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.lJtZWM9Q.dpuf

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            yeah, i heard they're offering norris cole and #26.

if certain players are gone by 20 it might be a good idea to take the trade
            If Ennis isn't there at 20, i'd do that trade in a heartbeat, I love Cole. Especially his flat top.
            Myself (March 2014):
            The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
              If Ennis isn't there at 20, i'd do that trade in a heartbeat, I love Cole. Especially his flat top.
              I'd rather their 2017 pick and maybe a future second round pick. I don't like cole, and we would have too many capable point guard if greasy and lowry come back
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                I'd rather their 2017 pick and maybe a future second round pick. I don't like cole, and we would have too many capable point guard if greasy and lowry come back
                something you can't really worry yourself with, during the draft. do you even know for sure the raps will be able to resign lowry, much less GV? does GV still re-sign if lowry moves on?
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

1. After all trades are made, what picks will the Raptors make?

#20, #27(from Phoenix), #37, #59

2. Who will the Raptors draft in the first round? (up to three names, in order of likelihood)

Napier, Capela, Ennis

3. Who will the Raptors draft in the second round? (up to six names, in order of likelihood)

McDaniels, GR3, Deandre Daniels, Damien Inglis, Dinwiddie, Bachynski

4. Which player will be the "big slide" on draft night?

Tyler Ennis

5. Which player will be the shock lottery pick on draft night?

Elfrid Payton

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    something you can't really worry yourself with, during the draft. do you even know for sure the raps will be able to resign lowry, much less GV? does GV still re-sign if lowry moves on?
                    Greasy is coming back for sure, he's been boosting about it since we got eliminated. He is coming back no matter what happens trust me. The only thing is lowry, but I think mu will have an idea by draft night. Hopefully
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

MIA probably wouldn't move another 1st to move up - but Cole, 26th and their 55th this year would be a good get for 20. There's a solid chance one of Capela or McDaniels slips to 26, and if not, you ensure that you get Inglis and use the 37th elsewhere.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

1. After all trades are made, what picks will the Raptors make?

#20, #37, #59

2. Who will the Raptors draft in the first round? (up to three names, in order of likelihood)

Ennis, TJ Warren, Jordan Clarkson

3. Who will the Raptors draft in the second round? (up to six names, in order of likelihood)

PJ Hairson, milcijc, Stokes, semaj Christon, CJ Fair, McAdoo.

4. Which player will be the "big slide" on draft night?

Upper tier: Embiid
                        Other: Dario saric

5. Which player will be the shock lottery pick on draft night?

Elf Payton

Comment

Could Saric fall to 20? News now that he will stay in Europe 2 years wow

Comment

IROR wrote: View Post
                            Could Saric fall to 20? News now that he will stay in Europe 2 years wow
                            Nope. He will be stashed for 2 years after being taken high in the first round.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Tomorrow is draft can't wait,hopefully Musai does something.

Gotta gut feeling it will be one the pg..Tyler Ennis or Shabazz Napier.
                              However I would love 2 c raptors move into top 6,7 pick and get Marcus Smart,that guy sure looks like superstar in the waiting.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

1. 20,37,59

2. ennis, payne, anderson

3. robinson III, tavares, inglis, early, bogdanovic

4. embiid, capela

5. patric young or shabazz napier
                                Last edited by aaron.in.toronto; Wed Jun 25, 2014, 08:33 PM.
                                Change the name...Give this city and this country something we can be PROUD of... something we can EMBRACE... something that REPRESENTS us... Please MLSE any name except Raptors...anything, please?

Comment

Working...
                                X