X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Say bye bye to Cousins Sacramento, they will see him as their ears, when he hits free agency.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
        Say bye bye to Cousins Sacramento, they will see him as their ears, when he hits free agency.
        He's locked in until 2018. But it's a stupid move regardless.

Letting Corbin run things and looking at Vinny Del Negro does not bode well for the future.

Comment

I thought he was getting good things out of the team. I have no idea what happens behind closed doors however. I'm hearing George Karl might get picked up
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Wow. Feel bad for Mike Malone. The Kings management had an unorthodox vision for the team and Mike Malone was actually starting to get the guys to click and play well. It's not his fault Cousins got injured and they're stuck in the West.

Comment

This is what happens when you let nerd geeks run sports organizations. Vivek is challenging Dolan for worst owner honours...
              Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

I can't wait for the 4v5 defence to come out (with a cherry picker leaked out to score). Owner figures if it worked for his daughters elementary school team, then why not the NBA?

Maybe after the next coach refuses his stupid ideas, the owner will just appoint himself coach?

It's quite sad that owners can screw it all up so easily. Sacramento was so happy to get the Maloof brothers out, but they seem like geniuses compared to this clown
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

There’s a lesson here, too: Never underestimate a wacky ownership. Today marks the first day on which most free agents signed last summer can be traded, and ESPN’s Marc Stein and Ohm Youngmisuk reported last week that the Nets are open to dealing all their stars. Don’t be shocked if Sacramento sniffs around a bunch of trades. The Kings are full of surprises.
                  http://grantland.com/the-triangle/sa...-malone-fired/

I'm so proud for the name I gave this thread... just as I think that they proved me wrong, they do a 180.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                    Wow. Feel bad for Mike Malone. The Kings management had an unorthodox vision for the team and Mike Malone was actually starting to get the guys to click and play well. It's not his fault Cousins got injured and they're stuck in the West.
                    Injured? More like freak infection. To take down a huge savage beast is only a group of micro particles that make you cough and sneeze plus others.... just unexpected

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      He's locked in until 2018. But it's a stupid move regardless.

Letting Corbin run things and looking at Vinny Del Negro does not bode well for the future.
                      Micah Norah FTW! That little Persian looking Matt Leblanc guy!

Comment

Hopefully the new guy plays Stauskas a little more, trades McLemore. My Dynasty team really needs Lil Niky to get going here!

Comment

Cousins found out via Twitter. WTF! lol What a mess

Comment

A focus group had to be involved.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              I'm sorry but this looks like a mickey mouse operation compare to the Raptors current brass, It feels almost like its Rob Babcock running the show there. Its like there is no vision for this team but taking chances.

I wouldn't be surprised if DMC is going to demand a trade in a year or two or ownership will trade him just because they will go to another direction/rebuild mode.
                              Another view I have: I think Masai can smell people's hearts and soul through the phone. He knew D'Alessandro for a few years and knew he would bite and take Rudy Gay off our hands with little hesitation, or just knew Sacramento's front office dynamic would make this trade possible. Time was right as well because we are dumping a "talented" player worth too much and Sacramento was willing to gamble Bryan Colangelo stylez on taking in any over-priced, over-hyped talent. The trade came through and voila!!! Raps are not tankers any more and took on players who have hearts of winners. Sacramento takes in a void talent that does not have a true heart.

I think Masai off the record consulted with Casey before the trade, also did his homework with Casey because Casey was in Dallas and watched his team play Hayes, Vasquez, and Patterson four times per season. I bet Casey was insisting Masai to do the trade because he was psyched that there was a chance to get those players and personalities on their team.

For a team that won a trade like the Raps, they performed a proper high-class front office dynamic.

I think Sacramento crowd sourced to the fans to decide to make the Rudy trade and there were some fans that freaked out on it and even masturbated on camera to the false joy of landing Rudy Gay. Best of luck Sac Town!
                              Last edited by tonious35; Wed Dec 17, 2014, 12:35 AM.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                Another view I have: I think Masai can smell people's hearts and soul through the phone. He knew D'Alessandro for a few years and knew he would bite and take Rudy Gay off our hands with little hesitation, or just knew Sacramento's front office dynamic would make this trade possible. Time was right as well because we are dumping a "talented" player worth too much and Sacramento was willing to gamble Bryan Colangelo stylez on taking in any over-priced, over-hyped talent. The trade came through and voila!!! Raps are not tankers any more and took on players who have hearts of winners. Sacramento takes in a void talent that does not have a true heart.

I think Masai off the record consulted with Casey before the trade, also did his homework with Casey because Casey was in Dallas and watched his team play Hayes, Vasquez, and Patterson four times per season. I bet Casey was insisting Masai to do the trade because he was psyched that there was a chance to get those players and personalities on their team.
                                When you think about it, we're lucky that there are teams as inept as the Kings and the Knicks out there. Where would the Raptors be without those two teams?

Comment

Working...
                                X