• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sick part of me hopes this is true:

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
      A sick part of me hopes this is true:

lol I think the Kings just want for things to implode in a spectacular fashion, I can't wait for this year's drama!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        lol I think the Kings just want for things to implode in a spectacular fashion, I can't wait for this year's drama!
        I'll put a hundred bucks on a Barnes-cousins locker room fight by christmas
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Way to start the season on the wrong foot:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/kings-p...ry?id=42517851

Sacramento Kings guard Darren Collison will be suspended without pay for the first eight games of the 2016-17 NBA regular season after his recent guilty plea on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.

Comment

• Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              I'll put a hundred bucks on a Barnes-cousins locker room fight by christmas
              Well. they got their nightclub fight out of the way well before Christmas. Is locker room next on their checklist?
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• The more I watch him, the more I dislike him, what a douche, complaining for a no call afterwards (Cousins).
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

The more I watch him, the more I dislike him, what a douche, complaining for a no call afterwards (Cousins).
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=flPFIZw9qJc. Someone please embadd this, Cousins and reporters don't mix.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=flPFIZw9qJc. Someone please embadd this, Cousins and reporters don't mix.
                    Yeah mate we were talking about it @ Trade thread.

Comment

• Comment

• Ranadive and Divac are stupid. They have to have the worst front office in NBA history lol

Comment

• Just wanted to bump this thread to say Sacramento is still so damn terrible.

I know it's preseason, but they are down 71-41 to Utah early in the 3rd. What's really crazy, though, is that they were down 39-10 after the 1st quarter. 39-10!! And they were close to not reaching 10 pts in the 1st. Fox went 1-2 from the FT line with about 30 seconds left to get them to 10.

Just unbelievable. If I'm the guys who want to put a team back in Seattle, this one's another franchise to watch.

Comment

• They showed a highlight on twitter and they censored the score (as a joke) and just got roasted.

Comment

Working...
                            X