Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

consmap wrote: View Post

Lol
    yeah i watched that game. kings were a total mess. got blown out by the celtics. cousins officially has 3 techs now. he predicted he would only get a total of 5 this year. not gonna happen haha.

he's gotta be extremely pissed now. cousins was quoted as saying he was with malone "until the wheels fall off". well guess what! wheels have fallen!

masai lets do it!

Comment

If I was a Kings fan and I had seats right behind Ranadive, I would say something so offensive to him and get him soooo riled up to do a better job with this pitiful crater of a franchise, and be kicked and banned out of Sleep Train Arena. Would you like to know what it would be?

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
        If I was a Kings fan and I had seats right behind Ranadive, I would say something so offensive to him and get him soooo riled up to do a better job with this pitiful crater of a franchise, and be kicked and banned out of Sleep Train Arena. Would you like to know what it would be?
        Yeah, idk why you wouldn't just say it first off
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
          You have a big crush on him and you've been watching him sleep outside his bedroom window? That would get you kicked out and banned for sure.

Comment

even the kings main announcer grant napear has totally trashed the front office. its insane and awesome.

Comment

The kings Front office are morons lmao they reason they fired Malone was because of his coaching philosophies and they wanted to be a run and gun team.

How the fuck can you be the Steve Nash suns when you're best player in Demarcus Cousins???????
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                Yeah, idk why you wouldn't just say it first off
                It would be pretty racist... and if that cannot motivate him or get some karma on his side to use for his team, then this owner plain sucks.

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/sacramen...ns-2015010408/

Bwahahhahahahahahahhahah!!! Don't feel bad for Rudy and that snitch Micah Nori too because he looked like a scumbag that tried to do business with me in the past.

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sacramento really should consider trading Cousins.. if they get a package like Minny got for Love or Orlando got for Howard it can work out for them. I could see him becoming Zbo 2.0 if he plays for the right team.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Sacramento really should consider trading Cousins.. if they get a package like Minny got for Love or Orlando got for Howard it can work out for them. I could see him becoming Zbo 2.0 if he plays for the right team.
                        They aren't tanking. Well not intentionally it'll just happen. They can wait until he is a FA and the team is in the toilet in 2018

Comment

• And now, they're shopping Stauskas, the guy they specifically targeted in the draft as filling a need (and gotta think they liked his ceiling too)....

Determined to find an upgrade to complement inside force DeMarcus Cousins, the Sacramento Kings are seeking frontcourt help in a trade and are willing to discuss first-round pick Nik Stauskas in the deal, league sources told CBSSports.com.

The Kings want to pair Cousins with a frontline player who would fit with his post-up skills -- either a stretch four or above-the-rim defender, sources said. They've fielded numerous calls about Stauskas, whose opportunities have been limited with the steadily improving play of Ben McLemore.

Sacramento thus far has rebuffed teams inquiring about Stauskas, the sharpshooter from Michigan whom they selected with the eighth overall pick in the draft. But the Kings' motivation to put a "high-level" player next to Cousins on the front line has heightened, making them finally willing to include Stauskas in trade talks.
                          http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/...auskas-in-deal

Clearly no patience whatsoever, and no real plan. So they want a high-impact frontcourt player for an underachieving rookie and salary filler? Good luck.

I'd love to go after him, though I'm not sure we can give them something that makes sense. Fucking hilarious though. Sacto is just completely fubar. If I was any player on that team, I'd be trying to find my way out ASAP.
                          Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Jan 15, 2015, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            And now, they're shopping Stauskas, the guy they specifically targeted in the draft as filling a need (and gotta think they liked his ceiling too)....

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/...auskas-in-deal

Clearly no patience whatsoever, and no real plan. So they want a high-impact frontcourt player for an underachieving rookie and salary filler? Good luck.

I'd love to go after him, though I'm not sure we can give them something that makes sense. Fucking hilarious though. Sacto is just completely fubar. If I was any player on that team, I'd be trying to find my way out ASAP.
                            give them 2nd rounder and $3m in cash.

Comment

• If Stauskas is available cheap, then get him.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jason Jones: Is this the time when I remind everyone that some in the Kings front office wanted to draft Klay Thompson but the pick was Jimmer Fredette? Twitter @mr_jasonjones

...post Klay's 37 pts in 3rd qtr against the Kings.

Comment

Working...
                                X