No announcement yet.

Sac Kings need their own thread -- and potentially need a reality tv show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In China he could get paid. But a steady 50-100k in Europe, with housing paid for and I think they have food allowances would add up.

If he's on the end of the bench for the Kings he'll get a min salary. So it's probably a slight bit more, but he would never play. It would benefit him to find a team in one of the better leagues in Europe. 7 footers will always get a look if they improve.

Comment

Big and bigger, Cousins and Bhullar.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        Big and bigger, Cousins and Bhullar.

loooooool!

Comment

I've changed my mind. Isaiah Thomas 4/27 offer from the Suns and the Kings let him go. They are idiots.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
            I've changed my mind. Isaiah Thomas 4/27 offer from the Suns and the Kings let him go. They are idiots.
            And they get a $7M TPE and draft rights to Oriakhi, whomever he is. WTF!?

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
              And they get a $7M TPE and draft rights to Oriakhi, whomever he is. WTF!?
              Word is they didnt want to start him and he no longer wanted to be there. Seems like the best course of action to take.

( Oriakhi is the *insert nationality here* KD)
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

7 Mil for someone who I consider to be better than Irving???? Can't believe the Kings let him go.. There are some real morons in some of those front offices in the rest of league..
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                  Word is they didnt want to start him and he no longer wanted to be there. Seems like the best course of action to take.

( Oriakhi is the *insert nationality here* KD)
                  I have no issues with them moving him, but don't you think they could have gotten more. Seems like a weak return, but I guess it was a S&T. Also, why couldn't PHX just offer him the same contract without completing a S&T? Anyone know? He was RFA but couldn't PHX just send that offer sheet and hope the Kings don't match? I don't get it.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    I have no issues with them moving him, but don't you think they could have gotten more. Seems like a weak return, but I guess it was a S&T. Also, why couldn't PHX just offer him the same contract without completing a S&T? Anyone know? He was RFA but couldn't PHX just send that offer sheet and hope the Kings don't match? I don't get it.
                    I guess Phoenix just wanted certainty so they could plan their next moves. Besides, 3 days might be enough for the Kings to make the smart decision. If you can grab I.Thomas at less than 7 mil a year when even Marvin Williams gets 7 mil a year, it's better to get it done ASAP.

That Oriakhi prospect doesn't seem like an NBA prospect, he's 24 and he can't even stick on an Israeli team. So Phoenix basically gave up nothing. The Kings got only a trade exception.

Comment

Vivek Ranadive's daughter is hot

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Vivek Ranadive's daughter is hot
                        Yes she is

Comment

Yes she is
                          I call dibs! LOL

Comment

Shows how adamant Ranadive was on the Stauskas pick...
                            Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

kopite91 wrote: View Post

Shows how adamant Ranadive was on the Stauskas pick...
                              Great vid.. thanks for sharing. I love these behind the scenes type of videos. This is probably why Sacramento is so bad. They get a group of fans basically to help them with their selection. And their owner (not GM) makes the final call.

Comment

I'm Indian, but lemme be honest here. Ranadive needs to go back to his french chateau and let the big boys handle the draft

Comment

Working...
                                X