Sac Kings need their own thread -- and potentially need a reality tv show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Congrats to the Kings for their first 30 win season in nearly a decade! Hahahahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jesus I thought you were joking. That's insane!
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Congrats to the Kings for their first 30 win season in nearly a decade! Hahahahahah

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
        Lol Demarcus Cousins has a small head
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          Lol Demarcus Cousins has a small head
          That might explain a few things

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            Always been a big fan of the guys game, but he's just such an idiot. I think he could ruin the "culture" the Raps have achieved and still try to reach, with this current crop of players/coaches/management. I wouldn't be mad if we did get him, though.

Comment

Don't laugh I'll take the webber era kings over any "success" we've had so far. Actually refs rigged 2002 they should have a banner hanging.

They had a better team too. shaq and kobe bickering over touches gift wrapped a finals trip
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• http://deadspin.com/demarcus-cousins...ubl-1768197339

That is funny and they don't give a shit. Last info was that Demarcus' 16th technical will get him suspended for next game, so he can stay at home on purpose

Comment

• Sac Kings need their own thread -- and potentially need a reality tv show

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Don't laugh I'll take the webber era kings over any "success" we've had so far. Actually refs rigged 2002 they should have a banner hanging.

They had a better team too. shaq and kobe bickering over touches gift wrapped a finals trip
                  You're in a thread about making fun of the kings telling people not to make fun of the kings? No thanks!

And who cares about their previous eras. Still doesn't change how bad they've been and will probably still be for years to come.

Comment

• Kings have extended Divac's contract. Could finally bring some stability. Considering how unqualified Divac was for the job, he's done a better job than expected. If they would just move on from Karl they might even improve next year.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Kings have extended Divac's contract. Could finally bring some stability. Considering how unqualified Divac was for the job, he's done a better job than expected. If they would just move on from Karl they might even improve next year.
                      And then get more knuckleheads to the roster for another 2nd half season collapse

Comment

• Kings should sign Michael Beasley this summer.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          http://deadspin.com/demarcus-cousins...ubl-1768197339

That is funny and they don't give a shit. Last info was that Demarcus' 16th technical will get him suspended for next game, so he can stay at home on purpose
                          It's hilarious they looked like they were surprised they were T'd up.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• So I know everyone (myself included) fully expects the Kings to make a total mess of hiring a new H.C. But I'm just going to throw out a theory: the major reason that Divac was hired was as part of a long-term plan to court fellow Serb, frequent 'best coach not in the NBA' mentionee, and the guy I've often cited as who the Raptors should target, Zeljko Obradovic. I can't see Obradovic and Cousins getting along, both are just two strong-headed. But hiring Obradovic and trading Cousins for a package of smart, young, versatile players who can pick up Obradovic's complex systems would be a great direction for Sacramento to take.

Comment

• but that would ruin all the schadenfreude i get watching the dumpster fire that is the Kings

this is not the place for your well reasoned thought on one of the most entertaining bad teams in the year

so i must ask you to leave this thread good sir

Comment

• Just another Lol from draft night, poor Skal dropped like a rock all the way to 28th and got picked by a team who is one of the worst in rookie development.

Comment

Working...
                                X