Here is a potential scenario that would drastically change our roster, which may not be the best thing right now, but could offer some interesting and highly Canadian options!
1. Trade Ross/Johnson + 2014, 2016, 2018 1st round picks to Cleveland for Wiggins and Bennett. May not be enough, but allows Cleveland to get rid of Bennett without losing face, they get their experienced players and shed a bit of salary.
2. Toronto trades Bennett to Denver for the 11th and 41st overall picks in 2014. Denver appears not that keen in what is left and gets a former #1 that can play immediately.
3. Toronto trades the 11th pick to Phoenix (who want to jump up to trade their player) for the 14th and 27th and 50th pick.
4. Toronto trades Hansborough, Salmans, and Fields and a future 2nd round pick for Carolos Boozer ($16.8 M) + th 16th pick.
5. Toronto trades Novak + 16th pick + Byucks for Tony Allen + 22nd pick. They remove Allen's long term contract and allow their young players to get more time and move up the draft.
6. Toronto trades a future 2nd round pick for Philadelphia's 47th overall pick.
Overall, Toronto drafts Wiggins #1, Stauskas #14, Ennis #22, Capela #27, Walter Tavares #37 (keep in Europe), Dwight Powell #47, and Jordan Bachynski #59.
It would leave the following roster:
PG: Lowry, Vasquez(SG), Ennis
SG: Derozan, Stauskas
SF: Wiggins, Allen
PF: Boozer, Pattersen, Capela or Dwight Powell
C: Valenciunas, Hayes, Bachynksi
You could look to sign Okafor, Al-Faroug Aminu and Aaron Gray to round out your roster and be slightly over the cap.
It won't happen, but would be fun!