Toronto - Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto - Orlando

Orlando takes Embiid at 4 and one of Stauskas/McBuckets at 12 as both Exum and Smart are gone.
    The Raps draft Ennis/Payton at 20 and make a call to the Magic and propose

Rights to Ennis for Tobias Harris.

Would you do it ?
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Nope

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
      Nope

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      Succinct.. any reason why not ? and the Nope from whose point of view, the magics or the raps ?
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jun 25, 2014, 02:37 PM.
      - TGO

Comment

I personally love his game
        I would do it if lowry resigns, or if we sign bledsoe and do on

Comment

I think Orlando is crazy about Harris, and if they wanted ennis they could've drafted him. Maybe they give us Harkless, but even then they'd want Ross or a future first. I don't know if I make that trade.
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            I think Orlando is crazy about Harris, and if they wanted ennis they could've drafted him. Maybe they give us Harkless, but even then they'd want Ross or a future first. I don't know if I make that trade.
            Yeah they do like him but they do have a bunch of guys at that spot. Harris / Nicholson / Harkless. The premise of the deal is that the Magic faced with need or BPA goes BPA and takes Embiid at the 4 spot and Stauskas at the 12th. They still need a PG as Nelson is the answer for them in 3 years. Ennis is filled with promise. Choice is a binary yes or no from Masai who won't add anything else to aid the development of a conference rival.

If I am toronto.. I do it... If I am the Magic.... I call timeout and talk about it.

** EDIT @ 11:10. Orlando just added yet another SF in the fold with Evan Fournier. One of those guys has to be available you would think. Harris is the best of the lot. Ennis for Harris if we get him at 20 ? ***
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Jun 26, 2014, 11:16 AM.
            - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Yeah they do like him but they do have a bunch of guys at that spot. Harris / Nicholson / Harkless. The premise of the deal is that the Magic faced with need or BPA goes BPA and takes Embiid at the 4 spot and Stauskas at the 12th. They still need a PG as Nelson is the answer for them in 3 years. Ennis is filled with promise. Choice is a binary yes or no from Masai who won't add anything else to aid the development of a conference rival.

If I am toronto.. I do it... If I am the Magic.... I call timeout and talk about it.

** EDIT @ 11:10. Orlando just added yet another SF in the fold with Evan Fournier. One of those guys has to be available you would think. Harris is the best of the lot. Ennis for Harris if we get him at 20 ? ***

Nicholson is a 4. Fournier is a 2
              Ball Don't Lie

Comment

phdmac wrote: View Post
                Nicholson is a 4. Fournier is a 2
                Wings tend to be interchangeable parts. TRoss is 2 and a 3. Point is Orlando now has a log jam in the 3/4 range.
                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                X