Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calderon is back to the Atlantic! how does this affect the Atlantic & who won the trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    oh and the knicks got cap space but who cares the mavs won the trade because they got Tyson's old injured ass
    They got a few million in cap space. Bring on Lebron! I heard he's itching for play for $2M per season.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      This is more of a Let's NBA kind of thread. Sorry laddies. Keep doing your thing. Proceed.
      I kinda hate when you guys move threads here. Its an absolute thread killer. 31 viewing the NBA section, 500+ viewing the everything raps section. I post on these forums just about every day and I've looked at the NBA section once or twice, ever. I'm only here because you moved it while I was posting in it.

I'm tempted to just start posting about it in the 2014 draft thread, which has devolved into talking about what the Heat will do, or where Lebron will go. At least people will read it and respond to it there. I feel like this will just become me and ceez arguing with one another, and I'd love to hear the input of the 500+ reading the everything raps thread.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
        I kinda hate when you guys move threads here. Its an absolute thread killer. 31 viewing the NBA section, 500+ viewing the everything raps section. I post on these forums just about every day and I've looked at the NBA section once or twice, ever. I'm only here because you moved it while I was posting in it.

I'm tempted to just start posting about it in the 2014 draft thread, which has devolved into talking about what the Heat will do, or where Lebron will go. At least people will read it and respond to it there. I feel like this will just become me and ceez arguing with one another, and I'd love to hear the input of the 500+ reading the everything raps thread.
        Calderón isn't a Raptor anymore, so it's only natural that it's in the NBA section. I'm sure it doesn't kill you to take an extra 5 seconds to check the non-Raptors section.

Comment

17M tied up in Calderon/Bargs again, eep.

25% of your cap. I love Calderon, but damn, this is going to be fun to watch the Knicks, haha.

Comment

I really think the Knicks are tanking. They have their 2015 pick. Phil isn't stupid. That trade with Dallas was a good tanking trade. They get some good young pieces, some draft picks and a smart PG that can learn the triangle very quickly.

In 2015 they could get a top 5 pick and a boat load of cap space once Amare and Andrea are off the books.

Comment

Working...
            X