So Calderon and Bargnani are against our team in the form of NYK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Calderon and Bargnani are against our team in the form of NYK

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...o-2nd-Rounders.

Chandler and Felton gets replaced by Dalembert, Calderon, 2nd rds, and Shane Larkin (a decent prospect with speed).
    For four games we go against a Bargnani and Calderon starting lineup. We all knew how that turned out for 5 straight years. What do you guys think?

I feel sorry for Jose.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      I feel sorry for Jose.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
      For those who get mad a players like T-Mac , Lebron , and other free agents for leaving their teams ... Just look at Jose ... He was a free agent and choose Dallas last summer over other teams and what does Dallas do one year later ? Trade him ...

Comment

Dallas is in desperation mode, hoping to squeeze one last run before Dirk dies.

I can't see this move making much difference. Chandler isn't the DPOY candidate he once was.

Comment

Good trade for both team.

At least Lowry will be able to run circles around Jose more often.
          Myself (March 2014):
          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
            http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...o-2nd-Rounders.

Chandler and Felton gets replaced by Dalembert, Calderon, 2nd rds, and Shane Larkin (a decent prospect with speed).
            For four games we go against a Bargnani and Calderon starting lineup. We all knew how that turned out for 5 straight years. What do you guys think?
            Don't be so sure Bargs will be starting, if Amare is a little bit more healthy they may run him as the starter.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
              Good trade for both team.

At least Lowry will be able to run circles around Jose more often.
              Ah, but the important question is for which team Kyle will be running those circles for?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                Ah, but the important question is for which team Kyle will be running those circles for?
                Raptors duh.
                Myself (March 2014):
                The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                  Raptors duh.
                  You have an inside source?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                    You have an inside source?
                    I'd rename it internal confidence.
                    Myself (March 2014):

Comment

So weird to see the Knicks getting MORE players in a trade.
                      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

So weird seeing the Knicks getting picks and not trading them.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          So weird seeing the Knicks getting picks and not trading them.
                          It's still early

Comment

The Knicks and Raptors parallels are endless..keep rebuilding knickerbockers, 2016 is just around the corner..
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It's a solid tank move for the Knicks. They must see the writing on the wall with Carmelo leaving. Might as well tank next year when they have a draft pick. Go into the offseason with a top 5 draft pick and a boat load of cap space since Amare, Bargs, and Dalembert expire. They're still the Knicks so some superstar-ish player will want to sign there for Max money, maybe even two.

Comment

Working...
                              X