Thread: NBA trades on draft day so far

Raptors Republic Rookie RepTdot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default NBA trades on draft day so far

3 & counting...
    Chandler & Felton to Mavs for Calderon, Damelbert, Larkin, Ellington and 31st & 54th picks
    Asik to New Orleans for 2015 1st rd pick + cash
    Affalo back to Den for Evan Fournier & 56th pick

some big trades so far...New Orleans just got deadly...with Asik in the middle Davis can move to PF (his natural position), I'm surprised how cheap Asik & Affalo were on the market for..

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

The Asik trade is news to me. Interesting! I don't think it's very cheap. Well, Asik is an expensive expiring who can leave next summer. Also, he's had lots of knee issues in his career. I hope the 2015 1st is well protected. If it becomes a lottery pick, it's a bad deal.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, the pick is actually protected for 1-3 and 20-30. Which means the Rockets will get it if it's lottery or just outside the lottery. That's a fantastic trade for Houston...

AND Houston clears cap. If they get rid of Lin as well, they can add a major piece, Lowry, Deng, maybe even Melo.

New Orleans have potentially traded 3 lottery picks in a row. Something tells me that Anthony Davis won't finish his career in New Orleans. It will become a Chris Paul 2.0 situation at some point.

Thread Information