Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    I know right. It happened with bargnani, then Davis, then ross, even 13/14 lowry. They haven't turned on Jv yet since he still has that 'potential' label. The list goes on forever

Now that I think about it, dd was the only one without the unconditional love phase. He's always been turned on form the get go lol.
    You weren't around here in 2010 and 2011. DD had a lot of love and a lot of posts on his potential. The clock eventually stops ticking on potential though. The guy is turning 26 this summer.

The district never sleeps.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      This won't bode well for Dynatsy...

We are right where we want to be in Dynasty. Lol

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        We are right where we want to be in Dynasty. Lol
        hahaha

Comment

You weren't around here in 2010 and 2011. DD had a lot of love and a lot of posts on his potential. The clock eventually stops ticking on potential though. The guy is turning 26 this summer.

The district never sleeps.
          Smh, people were giving up on him when he was 23. The same age jonas is. Relax.

Foh with that district stuff, I'm just trynna have a discussion damn
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

You posted a factually incorrect comment.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

You posted a factually incorrect comment.

Don't shoot the messenger.
              Sure. Just tell me. Foh with that district stuff. I meant to say his unconditional love was pretty short

whenever someone doesn't agree with u, it's either district or they are just a banned member coming back. Relax. Most of the time it's neither.
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Sure. Just tell me. Foh with that district stuff. I meant to say his unconditional love was pretty short

whenever someone doesn't agree with u, it's either district or they are just a banned member coming back. Relax. Most of the time it's neither.
                Your comment was factually incorrect so you attack the messenger.

Only a die hard DeRozan fan makes the type of comment I initially replied to because it is without base or merit and it cannot be substantiated or supported.

Your swipes at me are hypocritical from someone stating they are seeking discussion.

I'm usually good at figuring out the former banned members...which one are you? Lol

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  Talk about being a shitty raptors fan. Actively rooting against our draft pick from last year. And you were bitching and moaning about guys rooting for Casey to get swept so he would get fired, kettle meet pot.

I haven't seen anyone hyping him up either, unless you consider wanting to see him get Dleague minutes hype. Also, the zero game thing is just stupid too, considering you've seen like 20 minutes total of him playing basketball, and nothing recent.
                  Not rooting for him to fail. I just think he's garbage that's all. Like i said before, i'd be very surprised if he ever plays meaningful mins in the NBA/
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Can't wait to see Bruno get destroyed by DLeaguers/scrubs in the the Summer League. The guy has ZERO game period. I'm flabbergasted the way Raps fans hype this guy up. Oh i get it, he's a young player that might be it. Raps fans LOVES young players/prospects.
                    TRex wrote: View Post
                    Not rooting for him to fail. I just think he's garbage that's all. Like i said before, i'd be very surprised if he ever plays meaningful mins in the NBA/
                    You said you can't wait for him to get destroyed.

Everyone here knows I am not the biggest fan of DeMar. But I have never said anything along the lines of wanting to see him fail. I'd like nothing more than to see him become a much better player than I believe he currently is. I just question the likelihood of that. But I cheer for it nonetheless.

That's the worst kind of attitude I've ever seen. Looking forward to our own players getting destroyed? I honestly just don't understand how you can take that stance, it is beyond my comprehension.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Raptors fans unconditionally love only one thing and that's "potential". Once that potential runs out Raps fans will turn on a player real quick.
                      Bingo!

I still remember the Bargnani days. How Raps fans used to hype him up. Those same people are also the ones that turned on him when they realized he's no good lol. SMH.

Don't get me started about Joey Graham! how he's supposed to be the next Ron Artest lol. This fanbase drives me nuts man.

Terrence Ross is another one, lots of hype, specially after his flukey 51pts game last year. Now they finally realized he's nothing special and now he's getting the Bargnani treatment lol.

I can go on an on.

I could see Bruno getting the Bargnani treatment in a couple of years maybe next year.

I don't know what it is, but this fanbase LOVES to hype up their young players and prospects and draft picks. Just look at the 2015 draft thread, how many pages already? lol. Like i said before, the Raptors would be lucky to snatch a ROLE PLAYER at 20. Sorry but it's true.

Not every draft picks or young players will turn into an all star/superstar. You guys know that right?
                      Last edited by The Great One; Fri May 29, 2015, 12:16 AM.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I don't know. It was pretty fun rooting for Bruno to see the court this year. That Milwaukee game was a blast. Sometimes it's fun to daydream.

And sometimes it's as simple as that.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Bingo!

I still remember the Bargnani days. How Raps fans used to hype him up. Those same people are also the ones that turned on him when they realized he's no good lol. SMH.

Don't get me started about Joey Graham! how he's supposed to be the next Ron Artest lol. This fanbase drives me nuts man.

Terrence Ross is another one, lots of hype, specially after his flukey 51pts game last year. Now they finally realized he's nothing special and now he's getting the Bargnani treatment lol.

I can go on an on.

I could see Bruno getting the Bargnani treatment in a couple of years maybe next year.

I don't know what it is, but this fanbase LOVES to hype up their young players and prospects and draft picks. Just look at the 2015 draft thread, how many pages already? lol. Like i said before, the Raptors would be lucky to snatch a ROLE PLAYER at 20. Sorry but it's true.

Not every draft picks or young players will turn into an all star/superstar. You guys know that right?
                          So basically, you hate it when fans get excited about their rookies or young guys, it's pisses you off that we see some potential and root for them to fulfill their potential. Then it pisses you off again when years later the player hasn't reached their potential, and those of us who were rooting for them acknowledge that they aren't as good as we hoped they'd become.

If you don't want to see fans rooting for their rookies, then you should just avoid this website entirely. If you don't want to see fans make honest assessments of our players after years of watching them play, you should just avoid this website entirely. You're the least fun fan I've ever seen, only looking for the downside in every situation. Being a fan is all about optimism, but you seem to reserve yours exclusively for Demar and Casey.

Comment

Yeah, I remember that stupid stat about him not getting any better cause he had already played x amount of minutes or something lol
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              You said you can't wait for him to get destroyed.

Everyone here knows I am not the biggest fan of DeMar. But I have never said anything along the lines of wanting to see him fail. I'd like nothing more than to see him become a much better player than I believe he currently is. I just question the likelihood of that. But I cheer for it nonetheless.

That's the worst kind of attitude I've ever seen. Looking forward to our own players getting destroyed? I honestly just don't understand how you can take that stance, it is beyond my comprehension.
                              Can't wait to see him get destroyed because he's going to get destroyed. I'm just preparing y'all for what's going to happen. D-Leaguers and scrubs and other teams top prospects will dominate that boy in the Summer League.

Look, like i always say in this forum. I will always call it the way i see it. Watching Bruno is like watching a 10 year old boy play basketball for the first time. He's terrible. He can't even make a decent pass.

But hey let's trade away all our good players and keep Bruno because he's very young and he's got long arms. Umm.......my god...
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Can't wait to see him get destroyed because he's going to get destroyed. I'm just preparing y'all for what's going to happen. D-Leaguers and scrubs and other teams top prospects will dominate that boy in the Summer League.

Look, like i always say in this forum. I will always call it the way i see it. Watching Bruno is like watching a 10 year old boy play basketball for the first time. He's terrible. He can't even make a decent pass.

But hey let's trade away all our good players and keep Bruno because he's very young and he's got long arms. Umm.......my god...
                                Well since destroyed isn't a measurable thing, I'm sure you'll claim you're right regardless of what happens.

But in large, very twisted view to have towards a player. I criticize Demar (a lot) but at least it's based on what he does on the court and not personally wishing him ill. Heck, if he turned into a ball moving, attack the rim, avg defender and stopping shooting so damn much, I'd keep him for sure. But this....you want complete failure for no other reason than to rub it in the faces of Internet posters you don't like. Twisted.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X