No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any internet jackass can take comments out of context to make weak points. Its as old as message boards.

Jonas, as is, is a stiff.

Saying otherwise is silly.

But my idea o "stiff" and yours might be different. I love JV, I think he might well be the next Marc Gasol and have said as much few times... why dont you post that that, instead of all these tiresome little digs using half the story.

Boring

You're not good at understanding basketball I dont think. I think thats why you insult me so much.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      any internet jackass can take comments out of context to make weak points. Its as old as message boards.

But my idea o "stiff" and yours might be different. I love JV, I think he might well be the next Marc Gasol and have said as much few times... why dont you post that that, instead of all these tiresome little digs using half the story.

Boring

You're not good at understanding basketball I dont think. I think thats why you insult me so much.
      Chill out bro. The fact is that neither of you can prove whether or not Bruno will be good or not, there is very little evidence for either side.

Comment

any internet jackass can take comments out of context to make weak points. Its as old as message boards.

Boring

You've got enough to offer a discussion - I don't know why you troll so hard.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Boring

So you say I'm insulting you by stating what you said hen you call me a jackass and question my knowledge - lol, Classic Craig.

You called him a stiff and a scrub earlier in the season when he was struggling.

Oh yeah, he bounces back and now he is the next Marc Gasol in your opinion.

Credibility = shot.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            You don't know the Bruno Caboclo.....

You know what DeMar was doing at Bruno's age? Struggling at USC.

Who knows what Bruno is going to become but there is plenty of skill and physical abilities to work with.

He will still be younger than many first round draft picks this year.
            Why does everything lead back to DD for you? Did he like bang your girl a couple year ago or something?
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Boring

I don't think you know what the word "stiff" actually means in colloquial English then.

Honestly, you've got to be the most antagonistic, obvious troll I've ever seen on this board.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Why does everything lead back to DD for you? Did he like bang your girl a couple year ago or something?
                In the discussion of what bruno will develop in to a hardcore disciple of DeRozanism stated that Bruno was a bad pick.

In the attempt to show what a player can become I made the comparison to DeRozan who took until his 5th season to have a positive impact on the court according to many of the types of advanced states that I find value in.

Considering he has a natural, pure shooting stroke, is 6'9" with a 7'6" wingspan and is closer to 19 than 20, I think he should be given more than a few NBA minutes before playing the shoulda coulda Woulda draft game.

Comment

• To me, the problem with the d-league has more to do with NBA rosters and the CBA. What's the point in an NBA team affiliating with a d-league team when it's only got one or two guys who need only a few stints there a year? It's a pretty complicated thing to go through just to make sure that Caboclo gets a little bit of playing time in a likely disorganized system. If the CBA allowed NBA teams to keep a certain number of development contracts - something like the two-way contracts that the NHL uses, I think that would do wonders for the d-league: then NBA teams would have a vested interest in developing and managing their affiliates.

Comment

• I think Bruno will be a good pro. He has all the physical tools and works hard. Casey has already proven that if you give him a young players(DD, JV) with those two aspects he'll help them maximize their potential

The only thing I worry about with him is him being a poor Brazilian get kid 9 months ago and now his a millionaire in north America.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                      To me, the problem with the d-league has more to do with NBA rosters and the CBA. What's the point in an NBA team affiliating with a d-league team when it's only got one or two guys who need only a few stints there a year? It's a pretty complicated thing to go through just to make sure that Caboclo gets a little bit of playing time in a likely disorganized system. If the CBA allowed NBA teams to keep a certain number of development contracts - something like the two-way contracts that the NHL uses, I think that would do wonders for the d-league: then NBA teams would have a vested interest in developing and managing their affiliates.
                      this^
                      SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

You called him a stiff and a scrub earlier in the season when he was struggling.

Oh yeah, he bounces back and now he is the next Marc Gasol in your opinion.

Credibility = shot.
                        Oh get over yourself, I called him a stiff earlier today buddy, he is..... now.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          I don't think you know what the word "stiff" actually means in colloquial English then.

Honestly, you've got to be the most antagonistic, obvious troll I've ever seen on this board.
                          Give it a rest, I get tired of McHappy's BS being allowed to turn into fact, its painfull.

Thats all.

And lets stop pretending he doesn't do it much worse, just becasue he does it in such a lam epassive aggressive way doesnt make it any less so.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post

SJ's just misunderstood. He's our very own Kanye, just not as talented.

Comment

Give it a rest, I get tired of McHappy's BS being allowed to turn into fact, its painfull.

Thats all.

And lets stop pretending he doesn't do it much worse, just becasue he does it in such a lam epassive aggressive way doesnt make it any less so.
                              I believe you give my opinions more credibility than I do myself.... So thank you.....I think.

Seems a little unhealthy you've made it your mission to keep an idiot such as myself in line.

Comment

• Its just fun for me

you need a blog...

Comment

Working...
                                X